What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

56 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

I was waiting for iP13 post. Congrats. Is it Pro? How's the experience? Upgraded from which phone?

Regular 13, is my first iPhone app didn't want to spend too much. Switched from a Samsung Galaxy S8+

24 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Congratulations. Do try out the shortcuts and automation, they are pretty fun, and dont ever bother about batter health, its just a stupid gimmick

I have no idea what any of that means, will have to readup :roflroll:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Where did you get the heatsink version in India?

Also, this will work.

Advancing Gene M.2 NVMe Heatsink Cooler with 2pcs Nano Thermal Pads (Pro Version, for Desktop PC) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZKQZD45/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_DQXD4HCRTAPS8VT258ZR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Also, this will work.

Advancing Gene M.2 NVMe Heatsink Cooler with 2pcs Nano Thermal Pads (Pro Version, for Desktop PC) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZKQZD45/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_DQXD4HCRTAPS8VT258ZR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah I know separate heatsinks will do the job but still wanted to buy the SN850/Firecuda 530 with heatsinks.

11 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What’s the cost difference between pre-applied and otherwise?

It is for sure cheaper to get a separate heatsink and apply it but I am just holding out for a pre-applied one for no rational reason. B)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Slowly building the PS5 game collection, new addition is Death Stranding: Director's Cut

IMG-20210927-132937.jpg

Besst. Started playing this last week and for a game with such confusing trailers and previews, it is instantly gripping. And DS features implementation is ..... intricate to the point of being simply delightful. 

Just now, North said:

img%5D

Pretty damn fast delivery. ggs

on the downside, now I can't tell which is 64 and which is 128 so idk which is mine and which is dad's :wallbash:

Protective cover shall sort that out

After weeks of researching and taking feedbacks, took the plunge and glad to have ...

8NumJW0.jpg

And sold my PS4 Spidey and Miles to buy this

4oBWxBG.jpg

And grabbed this om TataCliq …

Brqa8Op.jpg

... another addition. No more purchases for me!

8ChyAwn.png

Edited by Aercy
More purchases
  • Like 5