What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

18 hours ago, North said:

img%5D

Pretty damn fast delivery. ggs

on the downside, now I can't tell which is 64 and which is 128 so idk which is mine and which is dad's :wallbash:

congrats. waiting for mine to be shipped from Reliance Digital. How much did u get it for.

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

congrats. waiting for mine to be shipped from Reliance Digital. How much did u get it for.

bough 64GB first. cost 45K after Axis discount.

did not have ICICI so no discount for the second one. hence 128GB cost me 53K. 

2 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

your whole build cost? and congrats!!

Actually I had an x570 motherboard 3800x plus Strix 3080 based build from 2020 that I was gradually shifting from over the past 6 months. Most of the parts were bought in exchange plus cash from my local dealer. He had a customer looking for Asus 3080 so he offered me option to buy 3080ti/3090 and I chose this card. So most of the build is made like that. I did pay additional 50k for the 3090 but I was desperate for an all white 011 Mini build so I obliged. 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, AtheK said:

Oops, but if you have initialized the watch from same phone number and email id you placed the order from, download samung shop app. It has a section for you, the offer might pop up, as i guess they would have tied up with amazon too. Use the same phone number/ email id to register on samsung shop app, you used to buy the watch. 

It should show up after 1st october, you have three options, either to buy two bands, one sports and one extreme band at 499 or buy one extreme band and wireless duo at 599, or buy the new galaxy buds pro at 5999.

So, the Samsung Shop app never showed me this offer till yesterday. Bought 2 cheap bands from Amazon then, ~300-400 each.

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So, the Samsung Shop app never showed me this offer till yesterday. Bought 2 cheap bands from Amazon then, ~300-400 each.

same here, they haven't shown me the offer yet too and have also not shipped the Buds Live that i got free with the Watch. Stupid and Slow.

Do post review of the bands you ordered with the link, I will also order few.

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

same here, they haven't shown me the offer yet too and have also not shipped the Buds Live that i got free with the Watch. Stupid and Slow.

Do post review of the bands you ordered with the link, I will also order few.

This one was delivered: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FJ3YF5M Its fine I guess? Typical rubber silicone material. Not as premium as the Samsung one but that was expected. Honestly, quite decent for the price. One thing though - I ordered the wine red one, I got a bright red piece lol. Liked it so not planning to change it. 

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FGG34C9 - This one is being delivered later this week.

• Like 1