What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

12 hours ago, Aercy said:

Really wish I could grab them for a side by side comparison with AirPods Pro. But there were no price cut this time, and I didn’t have an HDFC card

The OP Buds Pro have been awesome I am loving them specially while listening to anything with bass. The bass is *chef's kiss* and the ANC is also pretty good. I am going to upgrade when the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro launch in India maybe by early next year. They are supposed to blow away the competition by a huge margin. They are being compared with the Sony XM4 both by expert reviews and real world reviews on reddit. They are only $150 so will definitely get them when they are available most likely will be available on FK for around 15-16k. I had the Liberty Air 2 Pro and those were brilliant when it came to sound quality. These new ones are supposed to have one of the best ANC and Sound Quality, I guess only the Sony XM4 can top these but those will launch for around 22-24k in India. 

8 hours ago, SuperT said:

The OP Buds Pro have been awesome I am loving them specially while listening to anything with bass. The bass is *chef's kiss* and the ANC is also pretty good. I am going to upgrade when the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro launch in India maybe by early next year. They are supposed to blow away the competition by a huge margin. They are being compared with the Sony XM4 both by expert reviews and real world reviews on reddit. They are only $150 so will definitely get them when they are available most likely will be available on FK for around 15-16k. I had the Liberty Air 2 Pro and those were brilliant when it came to sound quality. These new ones are supposed to have one of the best ANC and Sound Quality, I guess only the Sony XM4 can top these but those will launch for around 22-24k in India. 

That's great, enjoy. I absolutely love my new AirPods Pro. The ANC and Transparency modes are fabulous. And the cherry on the cake is the Spatial Audio; it is amazing. Obviously no regret buying it. But will give OPBP a try later when it's available for 6k-ish. How much did you pay for them?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aercy said:

That's great, enjoy. I absolutely love my new AirPods Pro. The ANC and Transparency modes are fabulous. And the cherry on the cake is the Spatial Audio; it is amazing. Obviously no regret buying it. But will give OPBP a try later when it's available for 6k-ish. How much did you pay for them?

AirPods are a very good choice and still going stong in 2021. I got them as a gift so don't know how much my friend paid for them but I am sure he used the hdfc card offer. 

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

AirPods are a very good choice and still going stong in 2021. I got them as a gift so don't know how much my friend paid for them but I am sure he used the hdfc card offer. 

Oh, right, you did mention that it was a gift.

So I impulse bought this PS5 mount as I wanted to keep my titles and controllers in a neat way with the console, and came across the New World PS5 Vertical Stand for PS5.

Seller was Cloudtail and it was the most reasonably priced mount I found. Delivered in 2 days.

9UsxwBg.jpg

b26mKA3.jpg

CgX5mvy.jpgA6fdvMY.jpg

NGpjUfp.jpg
QomXlRi.jpg
7lZTgbZ.jpg

SpjKmd4.jpg

Looked good, very sturdy, has metal base and a screw mechanism to secure the console, but I am returning it for three reasons.

1) The charging doesn’t work.

tried without the jacket also.

2) The power is drawn from the USB-C that I use for the Samsung T7 SSD for best performance.

3) The power touch button (resistive touch) on the mount doesn’t work once you power it on (can’t turn it off). Only fan button works.

So, it you guys were considering such a mount, take note.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Bought this to gift wife's cousins. Wanted to snag the disc edition, but was only able to get this. 

Whats-App-Image-2021-10-15-at-10-51-58-A

Other purchases made over the last two weeks or so. Switch was an early birthday gift from my wife. Bought MK8 from Glasgow in Bangalore (visited after nearly 6 years) and Link's Awakening from a seller dealing in Switch games (Kishor) based out of Delhi. 

Whats-App-Image-2021-10-15-at-10-57-08-A

Congrats, man. Best of both worlds. 

Always love the Animal Crossing edition of Switch. Looks so darn cute. 

• Thanks 1