What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Finally gave in and bought an OLED, LG C1 55

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

Mubarak ho munna, zindagi ban gai tumhari!!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Hahah thank you, still getting used to it though, there are way too many settings in the TV.

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

What was the final price post card discount/cashback and pre-EMI closure hoopla?

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Finally gave in and bought an OLED, LG C1 55

Noiceeee !! OLED or Nothing 

For gaming the game mode seem a bit underwhelming but this should get fixed when you see the HDR image and then adjust as per your viewing preferences...

3 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

What was the final price post card discount/cashback and pre-EMI closure hoopla?

Haven't done the pre-emi closure yet as the Cashback would happen after 3 months. Should turn out to 1.20 post that hopefully with the CB.

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Noiceeee !! OLED or Nothing 

For gaming the game mode seem a bit underwhelming but this should get fixed when you see the HDR image and then adjust as per your viewing preferences...

OLED masterrace? :P

I actually am a PC gamer hence the TV will be used purely for movies as I have a dedicated 144HZ IPS G-Sync monitor for PC gaming which coincidentally is also from LG.

Maybe once the PS-5 is cheaper at the end of its lifecycle I would buy it to test out the gaming features. M current PS-4 can't make any use of the same.

18 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Haven't done the pre-emi closure yet as the Cashback would happen after 3 months. Should turn out to 1.20 post that hopefully with the CB.

OLED masterrace? :P

I actually am a PC gamer hence the TV will be used purely for movies as I have a dedicated 144HZ IPS G-Sync monitor for PC gaming which coincidentally is also from LG.

Maybe once the PS-5 is cheaper at the end of its lifecycle I would buy it to test out the gaming features. M current PS-4 can't make any use of the same.

Set a custom resolution on your PC and connect to the TV if your GPU cannot handle 4k. You will absolutely love it.

The HDR on your PS4 will also look amazing. The TV does a good job with upscaling even 1080p.