What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

21 hours ago, Aercy said:

Tintin Collection full-size boxed BBD Special

rQCZ0B6.jpgBWZZOD9.jpg

P2xBaOk.jpgfR56Aqg.jpg

WOW! Awesome.

There was a library near my school which used to have these. The membership was a bit expensive back in the day (Rs 500/month) but I subscribed it to and went to every single adventure with Tintin and Snowny (multiple times) in a few months. Good ol' days!

• Like 1

Finally this beauty got delivered - my first mechanical keyboard. I am loving the sound and the feel of each keypress. RGB is icing on the cake. Bought from Meckeys India back in August. 

Keychron K2V2 Hot Swappable with Gateron Red linear switches (heard red ones are ideal for gaming as well as official use). 

IMG-2077.jpg

IMG-2079.jpg

Next purchase will be Logitech MX Master if the price drops in upcoming sale and my set will be complete.

Edited by him2anshu
Images were not showing up correctly
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

Finally this beauty got delivered - my first mechanical keyboard. I am loving the sound and the feel of each keypress. RGB is icing on the cake. Bought from Meckeys India back in August. 

Keychron K2V2 Hot Swappable with Gateron Red linear switches (heard red ones are ideal for gaming as well as official use). 

IMG-2077.jpg

IMG-2079.jpg

Next purchase will be Logitech MX Master if the price drops in upcoming sale and my set will be complete.

Congrats! Now, swap them to Gat yellows :P JK

• Like 1