What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

PS5 upgrade is not free. You'll have to pay to upgrade - haptics and higher resolution. 

Okay. That makes sense. I assumed it was a free upgrade, and tried to save ₹1200 :wallbash: Now PS5 upgrade cost is ₹2400 :suicide:

Edited by Aercy
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What I love is that it has every port. 2 TB4, 2 USB 3 gen 2, headphone, HDMI,. microSD. And comes with a USB C to ethernet connector. 

Congrats Bro! Did you go for the 17inch or 16inch ? 

Also, did you get the Win 11 upgrade ? I have got it on my Zenbook but not yet on the gram.

21 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Congrats Bro! Did you go for the 17inch or 16inch ? 

Also, did you get the Win 11 upgrade ? I have got it on my Zenbook but not yet on the gram.

Thanks ! 

16 inch. It prompted me to upgrade while setting up, but I refused. 

Doesn't show up in Windows Update now. 

You can just download the Windows 11 downloader tool from MS's site, and it'll install 11 automatically. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Aercy said:

Had to re-buy for the director’s cut.

r7iRPZx.jpg

P.s. Why PS5 disc is ₹1200 costlier than PS4 disc even when the latter is PS5 upgradeable? Why will I buy PS5 disc then?

The game already had a 60 fps patch which was free. I already had the original game, paid 800 for the DC content

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

The game already had a 60 fps patch which was free. I already had the original game, paid 800 for the DC content

Didn’t have native 4K

1 hour ago, Aercy said:

Didn’t have native 4K

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

still not native, Dynamic 4K

6 hours ago, Aercy said:

Had to re-buy for the director’s cut.

r7iRPZx.jpg

P.s. Why PS5 disc is ₹1200 costlier than PS4 disc even when the latter is PS5 upgradeable? Why will I buy PS5 disc then?

From this to PS5 upgrade is $10 or INR 800~, not 2,400. You are missing something... Go to the In-Game Menu not the store..

If you choose to purchase Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut PS4, you can later upgrade to Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut PS5 for $10.

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

From this to PS5 upgrade is $10 or INR 800~, not 2,400. You are missing something...

Yes a pop up message come up in the GOT menu which shows the Rs833 upgrade. 

From the main PS homepage, it shows Rs 2497 and another upgrade for Rs 1667 in the PS store which it’s strange. 

The iki expansion story is not PS5 exclusive and starts after act 1.

15 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Got these a couple of weeks back. 20210929_192919-01.jpg

Loved Phantom Hourglass. I never got to finish the last dungeon in Spirit Tracks. Remember it being extremely hard :\ Great Zelda games. You are gonna love them!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

From this to PS5 upgrade is $10 or INR 800~, not 2,400. You are missing something... Go to the In-Game Menu not the store..

Thanks. This worked!!!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, LordSpymaster said:

This one was delivered: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FJ3YF5M Its fine I guess? Typical rubber silicone material. Not as premium as the Samsung one but that was expected. Honestly, quite decent for the price. One thing though - I ordered the wine red one, I got a bright red piece lol. Liked it so not planning to change it. 

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FGG34C9 - This one is being delivered later this week.

About 3 weeks on and I have tried both bands for a few days each. There's a huge difference in quality of these v/s the original samsung ones. But the originals are too expensive. I might get the original ones if there's any sale upcoming on the samsung store app.