What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

Bought this for missus 

IMG20211029001431.jpg
IMG20211029001523.jpg

It is insane how much these stores in malls charge for these items. They were charging full MRP no discount on any of the titan watches. Glad I bought from online store.

EDIT: Mods. I am never able to embed images. I used to do it all the time earlier but after the recent makeover, I am not able to. Tried all 3 codes and tried Insert image from URL option also.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Bought this for missus 

It is insane how much these stores in malls charge for these items. They were charging full MRP no discount on any of the titan watches. Glad I bought from online store.

EDIT: Mods. I am never able to embed images. I used to do it all the time earlier but after the recent makeover, I am not able to. Tried all 3 codes and tried Insert image from URL option also.

Fixed

• Like 1

Bit the bullet, and chose ROG over Orico. Excellent premium packaging, and promised speeds:

eVVQf3m.jpg

FD1bBPx.jpg

HOTj8I1.jpg

Nice LED which keeps on circling colors:

vCDZv0b.jpg

hWHT0ns.jpg

It is rated at 10Gbps, getting close speeds on both TB4/USB 3.2gen2 ports:

bomlVjM.png

Real life speeds:

6OqraaG.jpg

All in all, pretty robust solution for those looking to expand via existing NVMe drives, provided you are fine with 1050 MBps speeds. Real TB4 enclosures are f**kall costly, though they will hit the 30-40 Gbps mark. Drive does get pretty hot during extended usage (expected). Using with 970 Evo Plus (rated for 3500 MBps).

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 7

On 10/29/2021 at 2:25 PM, dante77 said:

I think malls dont care to make sales anymore. 

There's a different ROI picture they have for their physical store compared to online.