What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

Bought MX Master 3 as well, now my wireless set is complete. I had gotten used to the smaller portable mice, but this is what actually fits properly in my hand, already customised it for my office use and it saved a lot of time and steps that I had to do with keyboard combinations or multiple clicks earlier. Thanks @l33tmaniacfor suggesting mechanical keyboard and this mouse. Now, I hate my job a little less because of you.

IMG-2100.jpg

• Like 6

On 10/28/2021 at 10:31 PM, Pacifier said:

Have been eyeing since launch of XM3s. 

Went YOLO this week

wmOn6LG.jpeg

uFapdM3.jpeg

They are worth every penny. Even I went YOLO on these earlier this year and that was some of the best money I've spent. Amazing quality. Perfect for me to pair up with TV during later night movie sessions so that I can enjoy at full volume without disturbing family.

• Like 1

Just now, Anshul said:

Got a monitor arm and new table.

cLvLODdXZxl94stQelITXXtiu6FZQDZ3FlTH-vAk

Looking real neat! Looks like a gas powered arm, which one is it?

The Amazon Basic arms have been out of stock since a while now. Wanted a cheaper one to try before I spend more on a gas one.

1 hour ago, ox- said:

Looking real neat! Looks like a gas powered arm, which one is it?

The Amazon Basic arms have been out of stock since a while now. Wanted a cheaper one to try before I spend more on a gas one.

Its the rife monitor arm. Its not stable in the extended position when using a mouse & keyboard so watch out. I only extend it when i'm on controller and not touching the desk.

• Sad 1