What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

3 hours ago, Aercy said:

Is that iPhone 13 Pro Max?

No its the 13 pro, max is just way too big and heavy. Watch is series 7, 45mm

Edited by AtheK

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

No its the 13 pro, max is just way too big and heavy. Watch is series 7, 45mm

Very little size difference between Pro and Pro Max, IMO. I migrated from iPhone X to 11 Pro Max and took very little time to get used to. Wife uses XR which is same as Pro size so I think it wouldn’t have been a hassle. But nevertheless enjoy!

20 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Very little size difference between Pro and Pro Max, IMO. I migrated from iPhone X to 11 Pro Max and took very little time to get used to. Wife uses XR which is same as Pro size so I think it wouldn’t have been a hassle. But nevertheless enjoy!

Na I had a bigger one in one plus 7t pro mclaren, it was almost same size and lighter then pro Max. Found it inconvenience sometimes, tried the max in reliance digital that size and more importantly that weight was just too much.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:45 PM, l33tmaniac said:

A proper mobile upgrade after a good 4 years. Switched from wife's old OP5T to iPhone 12 Mini. Snagged the Apple Watch SE GPS as well courtesy of some wellness policy change at work.

Love the smaller form factor and the UAG case makes the phone feel good to hold and use.

83ssjdv.jpeg

EERehJ0.jpeg

Let me know 12 mini's battery. Mine was good but now with dual sim's its a tad bit lesser. 

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Let me know 12 mini's battery. Mine was good but now with dual sim's its a tad bit lesser. 

Sure. I am working from home and am generally a light user. Will keep you posted on how it fares

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, The Wolfy among us said:

An Apple a day keeps the....

IPhone 13 Pro Max 256 GB Silver

It's hefty, but it's a good heft, a premium heavy feeling. The same size as my Samsung Note 9, and not too many issues pocketing it. 

The screen is just brilliant, and cameras are great. But i don't know what the best from the Android world has right now to offer. 

Lol, and I charge the phone only once in two days :harhar:

rnc5GVP.jpg

Magic mouse for scale

Y0MtrKa.jpg

Camo skin from Dbrand

tFIvBku.jpg

Sample macro shot :punk:

X77wmrq.jpg

Pixel 6 pro.