What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

29 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

You live in india or in another country? If in india then i'd like to ask about shipping, pricing, import duties and the risk of not getting warranty

As per my knowledge, WD offers international warranty. I have never used it though but have heard about it from a few people.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

You live in india or in another country? If in india then i'd like to ask about shipping, pricing, import duties and the risk of not getting warranty

He is in US afaik.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMonark said:

As per my knowledge, WD offers international warranty. I have never used it though but have heard about it from a few people.

The people here need to honor it though, some phones have international warranty as well but here in india the service center people are asked by company to ignore it.

53 minutes ago, b!T said:

He is in US afaik.

Ah bummer :(

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

5 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

The people here need to honor it though, some phones have international warranty as well but here in india the service center people are asked by company to ignore it.

Ah bummer :(

Apologies, I am in the US. 

Edited by ayush12ice