What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

10 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Amazon. 

Did Amazon declare at the time of purchase about box free packaging?

Around 10 days back I got a PS5 without box and receipt taped over, the delivery person was fiddling in his van for 3–4 minutes at a distance. On being sternly asked he admitted he had kept the box for himself and returned it.

It might or might not be an issue depending on the recipient but I wonder why are these guys keeping boxes.

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Did Amazon declare at the time of purchase about box free packaging?

Around 10 days back I got a PS5 without box and receipt taped over, the delivery person was fiddling in his van for 3–4 minutes at a distance. On being sternly asked he admitted he had kept the box for himself and returned it.

It might or might not be an issue depending on the recipient but I wonder why are these guys keeping boxes.

This was packed in a flimsy super thin envelope sorta cover. The kind in which Amazon delivers groceries via Fresh. Absolutely pathetic packing. The slips were on top of the envelope sorta thing. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This was packed in a flimsy super thin envelope sorta cover. The kind in which Amazon delivers groceries via Fresh. Absolutely pathetic packing. The slips were on top of the envelope sorta thing. 

Flipkary has started delivering stuff in that sort of a packaging recently. Irrespective bow badly it might damage the product inside. 

5 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Damn, so this is the reason for naked box deliveries.. From main centres like Bhivandi it would go in full package 

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Damn, so this is the reason for naked box deliveries.. From main centres like Bhivandi it would go in full package 

Everytime Amazon sends a naked box it is mentioned in the product description, something to the effect of - The product arrives in a packaging that reveals its contents.

If not one should raise a complaint...I'm still wondering as to what use that guy had for an empty box. Are they counterfeiting items this way ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Reliance digital packed my ps5 very nicely. Bubble wraps, then plain papers and then a cardboard box

Amazon is super weird. They had this tamper proof packing for an earbud I ordered (it had some code linked to OTP I had to verify) but then they send a 50k xbox basically naked. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Amazon is super weird. They had this tamper proof packing for an earbud I ordered (it had some code linked to OTP I had to verify) but then they send a 50k xbox basically naked. 

That’s how both my XSX and PS5 arrived from Amazon. My cat’s litter sand probably had better packaging than both the consoles

14 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

That’s how both my XSX and PS5 arrived from Amazon. My cat’s litter sand probably had better packaging than both the consoles

Flipkart actually sent my Series S with outer package but not Amazon for the PS5

Uncharted the Nathan drake collection for PS4 on disc. Played Uncharted for the first time. What a game!!! ....Such amazing writing and voice acting and chloe's a*s :wub: 

I think now that I have delayed playing the series for so long, I'll just get the legacy of thieves for PS5 instead of playing their ps4 versions.