What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

I tried but got an error that account limit reached after JigSAW started following..

Must've right-swiped last night... zyaada pi liya tha :mellow:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Can you measure the height of the bottom edge of the tv from the stand? Need to confirm if my LG soundbar will have the same issue or not.

My soundbar is almost 2 inches tall and the TV sits higher so not sure if the CX sits lower than that

Just did, barely touching 4 cm :mellow:. There goes my soundbar plan.

Mine is a C9 btw, but don't expect CX to be very different.

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Must've right-swiped last night... zyaada pi liya tha :mellow:

What is this Tindey y'all speak of?

57 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Just did, barely touching 4 cm :mellow:. There goes my soundbar plan.

Mine is a C9 btw, but don't expect CX to be very different.

Maybe you can just put something under the tv to raise the stand a bit. 

22 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Maybe you can just put something under the tv to raise the stand a bit. 

The way that panel shakes even with a light wipe, no way I am going to risk lifting it until I absolutely have to :lol:.

It's thin af.

24 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

The way that panel shakes even with a light wipe, no way I am going to risk lifting it until I absolutely have to :lol:.

It's thin af.

Looks like the C9 and CX both sit at 1.5inches height with the table mount. Soundbar ke liye you will have to use some sort of a riser under the stand 

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Soundbars/comments/ic8i2t/buying_soundbar_for_lgcx_the_stand_is_too_low/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Is it good? And price?

I bought this to power my DT 990 pro, which are high impedance headphones. Controller doesn't have enough juice for it. The VSS feature works well on PC. For using VSS on PS5, you would need optical out (which is missing on PS5) or have a TV with optical out. VSS works well on games which don't come with 3D audio. I am using monitor for PS5 so can't test the VSS on PS5 but my research suggests it works well.

Got it for 12.5k, excluding 5% cashback.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMonark said:

I bought this to power my DT 990 pro, which are high impedance headphones. Controller doesn't have enough juice for it. The VSS feature works well on PC. For using VSS on PS5, you would need optical out (which is missing on PS5) or have a TV with optical out. VSS works well on games which don't come with 3D audio. I am using monitor for PS5 so can't test the VSS on PS5 but my research suggests it works well.

Got it for 12.5k, excluding 5% cashback.

Nice! My tv does have optical out , contemplating whether this will work well with q jbl quantum 400, as in worth buying for that headset or not :scratchchin:

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Nice! My tv does have optical out , contemplating whether this will work well with q jbl quantum 400, as in worth buying for that headset or not :scratchchin:

Yeh kharcha karne se Accha tha 600 le leta. 

Gareeb ko commission mil jaata thoda :ranting:

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Yeh kharcha karne se Accha tha 600 le leta. 

Gareeb ko commission mil jaata thoda :ranting:

Arey 600 aur 400 to same hi headset hai, bus wired and wireless ka difference 5k:fear:

I was thinking 1 avr lelun but hdmi 2.1 yamaha cheapest model is 47k:fear:

Eventually waise lena to padega for easy switching between multiple hdmi inputs and headphone output. Waise any cheaper solution for this?

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Arey 600 aur 400 to same hi headset hai, bus wired and wireless ka difference 5k:fear:

I was thinking 1 avr lelun but hdmi 2.1 yamaha cheapest model is 47k:fear:

Eventually waise lena to padega for easy switching between multiple hdmi inputs and headphone output. Waise any cheaper solution for this?

how exactly does that connect to console? since it has a USB-C interface..