What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

19 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Kya bol diya bhai... Bose Bose hai. Baaki sab paani hai :doh:

Ye lo, check kar lo

Listen to the direct audio comparison from 11:25 onward, between Bose, Sony & Sennheiser. You will get a fair idea of the difference between their sound signature.

Edited by quixote_1989

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Ye lo, check kar lo

Listen to the direct audio comparison from 11:25 onward, between Bose, Sony & Sennheiser. You will get a fair idea of the difference between their sound signature.

Apne ke flight mein mast neend deta hai. That's all I care <_<

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

Ye lo, check kar lo

It's all subjective. Different people will like different sound signatures and hence different headphones. I find XM3/4 to be the best when comparing with Bose & Senn. 

But all of these are only in play because of the ANC, remove that and these can't hold up against Amiron or Aventho.

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Apne ke flight mein mast neend deta hai. That's all I care <_<

Ye boomer :lol:

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

It's all subjective. Different people will like different sound signatures and hence different headphones. I find XM3/4 to be the best when comparing with Bose & Senn. 

But all of these are only in play because of the ANC, remove that and these can't hold up against Amiron or Aventho.

If one needs ANC, XM3/XM4 or Bose is an absolute no-brainer. The sound signature can be tweaked via their apps and, when judged individually, they have very decent SQ.

The Sennheiser is a good balance between ANC and SQ, but falls short in battery backup.

OT-
Anyone has experience buying Mobile from Samsung Shop app?
How was the overall experience and how quick is the delivery?
Thinking of buying F62 Mobile from there. It will be available at Flipkart too but Samsung Shop app has 1000 additional discount.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Just now, harsh1387 said:

OT-
Thinking of buying F62 Mobile from there. It will be available at Flipkart too but Samsung Shop app has 1000 additional discount.

I had purchased Galaxy watch few years back from Samsung official store. They took 3 days to deliver via Delhivery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

OT-

Go ahead, it will be delivered in day or two if your nearest store has stock otherwise 3-4 days at max. Much more reliable than FK.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

OT-

Some of my friends have bought a lot of items from their store. Positive experience all around!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

OT-

I bought the S21 for the first time last month from their shop app. Absolutely perfect. The delivery is via BD so faster than promised or at worst on the promised date. And yes the shop app discount :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I bought the S21 for the first time last month from their shop app. Absolutely perfect. The delivery is via BD so faster than promised or at worst on the promised date. And yes the shop app discount [emoji106]

Do they provide tracking details and timely updates like Amazon/Flipkart?

Just now, harsh1387 said:

Do they provide tracking details and timely updates like Amazon/Flipkart?

Yes bro. They notify on the app, sms, email and even whatsapp. I've used the app for years for redeeming freebies with every Galaxy device and never had any issues. 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, quixote_1989 said:

this

PXL-20210216-101919842.jpg

The carrying case looks lame af, but is pretty high quality.

Update->

Stunning sound quality.

Without going into audiophile terms that I have no idea about,

these provide that exact crisp sound signature I love, with just enough thump to keep it enjoyable.

It has quirks that cannot be justified for that price, but damn it delivers on SQ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

OT-

Very legit. I'd say better than ordering Samsung stuff from Amazon/Flipkart. And the corporate discounts are occasionally excellent.