What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

44 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

man I picked up gow 3 remastered last week as I saw a few videos on youtube how damn gorgeous it looks on even base ps4. In my opinion, even though new god of war is great, it feels more like a naughty dog story driven game and it misses the hack and slash element of original games.  

Hahaha

I loved both of 'em. Kratos Bhakt :rofl: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Customs?

No customs. 

Luckily found a seller fulfilled by amazon. 

Shipped via Royal mail for 5 GBP extra. (32 + 5) 

Edited by VamosReva
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, VamosReva said:

No customs. 

Luckily found a seller fulfilled by amazon. 

Shipped via Royal mail for 5 GBP extra. (32 + 5) 

Awesome. I recently bought a few gba games from ebay japan. The seller shipped via dhl mofos presented it intentionally to customs:fear:

450 rs actua custom but f**kers charged me 500rs dhl holding fee for 1 day.

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Awesome. I recently bought a few gba games from ebay japan. The seller shipped via dhl mofos presented it intentionally to customs:fear:

450 rs actua custom but f**kers charged me 500rs dhl holding fee for 1 day.

If shipped with any reputed companies, we’re screwed. 

Royal Mail is a loophole to avoid customs but many sellers don’t do it as it doesn’t have a tracking number. 

If shipped with any reputed companies, we’re screwed. 

Royal Mail is a loophole to avoid customs but many sellers don’t do it as it doesn’t have a tracking number. 

Don’t orders from Amazon & Newegg etc already have the customs calculated at checkout? We don’t have to pay anything on top of that right?

Was thinking of ordering something from Newegg and it shows 2.5k as customs during checkout. I am assuming there won’t be anything on top of that?

Shipping is by DHL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Don’t orders from Amazon & Newegg etc already have the customs calculated at checkout? We don’t have to pay anything on top of that right?

Customs chargers are applied at checkout on almost all orders, but in some cases, Amazon UK ships with Royal Mail without any tracking info. In that case, there won’t be any customs. 

However, it’s rare to find anyone who ships like this. 

Customs chargers are applied at checkout on almost all orders, but in some cases, Amazon UK ships with Royal Mail without any tracking info. In that case, there won’t be any customs. 

However, it’s rare to find anyone who ships like this. 

So that means in case there is no customs as with Royal Mail you can claim the custom charges back and in case there is customs like in case of DHL then the custom charges you paid while ordering will be used and you don’t have to pay anything else. Is that correct?

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So that means in case there is no customs as with Royal Mail you can claim the custom charges back and in case there is customs like in case of DHL then the custom charges you paid while ordering will be used and you don’t have to pay anything else. Is that correct?

I’m not exactly sure about claiming customs charges back. 

If any customs are levied, we have to pay to get it legally into our country. 
Don’t think amazon will help with this as it’s out of their control. 

And yes, if they specify the customs charges at checkout, we don’t have to pay anything else. DHL, FedEx, etc will just take your KYC details and deliver. 

1 hour ago, VamosReva said:

I’m not exactly sure about claiming customs charges back. 

If any customs are levied, we have to pay to get it legally into our country. 
Don’t think amazon will help with this as it’s out of their control. 

And yes, if they specify the customs charges at checkout, we don’t have to pay anything else. DHL, FedEx, etc will just take your KYC details and deliver. 

If the customs deposit is taken and no custons is actually charged, amazon refunds the deposit.

But for all practical purposes, consider the customs charged with amazon. 99% cases get slapped with it.

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Exchanged with tekken 7.

Apparently the codes are unused as well.
(Though won't use it, better for me to buy the Arkham knight disc instead)9328a26230bf40d7bc9a6c7266022b3b.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Congrats on the red chillies purchase.. :P

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes, the person I exchanged with turned out to be a red chillies trader, so took some along as well.

Congrats. Batman Arkham games are fantastic. Is this your first time playing any of them? 

4 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Congrats. Batman Arkham games are fantastic. Is this your first time playing any of them? 

Have completed asylum and city on PS3.

Were good and suited batman well.

Wish knight was on disc.

Edit : doesn't matter much but the codes were already used.

Edited by GunnerY2J