What you bought this week - 2021 edition

Just now, Snake said:

RICC, are those Gaetron browns or Cherrys?

Not sure. Logitech has their own keys I think. 

Link - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B084YX4XJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Whats funny the next day after buying this, my "spoiled" keyboard starting working fine. :wallbash:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Not sure. Logitech has their own keys I think. 

Link - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B084YX4XJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Whats funny the next day after buying this, my "spoiled" keyboard starting working fine. :wallbash:

Thought so... I really want to get a full sizee keeb for my PC, will keep the 60% for my laptop. But the prices.....

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

Yeah I've noticed a lot of mechanical keyboards remove the numpad. Not sure why that is. Keep costs low? 

It’s better for gaming on smaller desks. Lack of Numpad leaves more space for mouse movement. They’re also cheaper.

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Damn! From Headphonezone?

No, direct from Audeze when it was at a special preorder price. My cousin shipped it from the US this week.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Whoa. Is this the one that works with both xbox and Ps?

This one is PS5 only, but they also have an Xbox version. The only difference between the two is the wireless dongle. And Audeze is now selling the dongle separately. So I'm planning to get the Xbox dongle, which is $40 (plus shipping).

So same headset, with different dongles for each console.

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

And Audeze is now selling the dongle separately. So I'm planning to get the Xbox dongle, which is $40 (plus shipping).

So same headset, with different dongles for each console.

Ohh damn, that is excellent. Finally, one headset that can be used wirelessly with both consoles.

Any initial impressions yet?

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Ohh damn, that is excellent. Finally, one headset that can be used wirelessly with both consoles.

Any initial impressions yet?

Initially the fit felt too tight and I was concerned because I wear glasses, but the foam is actually very soft so it doesn't clamp down too hard and didn't pain even after wearing for 2-3 hours. Comfort is fine but could be better, or maybe I'm just spoiled by the Sony XM4.

I used it on PS5 while playing Rogue Company recently. We were playing cross-platform, so we were on Discord voice chat which worked out really well. I had game audio coming over wireless from the PS5, and I had my phone connected via Bluetooth for the Discord voice chat. And the headset also has controls to balance game and voice chat, which is super cool. The Audeze app also adds lots of additional functionality, but sadly it's only Android and PC. I'm on iPhone so that's a bummer.

Haven't used it extensively yet, but happy with the headset overall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Ah you finally got it, congrats :thumbsup:

Aww yiss. 

Big thanks to @Shantz, @quixote_1989, telegram, @rushaboswal, amazon and massive thanks to DTDC and my family for the amazing support I got to reach this stage in my life.

Bhagwaan bhala kare sabka. 

For a brief moment in my life, I felt complete. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1