What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

I got these as a gift and I am mighty impressed. Rich sound and very deep bass (in a good way not the cheap distorted bass found on budget buds). These are brilliant for watching movies/series and I also loved podcasts on these. Obviously not for audiophiles who prefer a more neutral sound.

The ANC is also very good, can't compete with Bose/Sony but much much better than budget buds where ANC is just a gimmick.

e9c243d4aaabde934c09967df94ee309.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Hows this new blue colour?

exactly the way its promoted :P 

I liked it more than all the other options available, so picked it.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:20 PM, quixote_1989 said:

Also, this will work.

Advancing Gene M.2 NVMe Heatsink Cooler with 2pcs Nano Thermal Pads (Pro Version, for Desktop PC) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZKQZD45/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_DQXD4HCRTAPS8VT258ZR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Can you confirm the dimensions of the heatsink?

Im getting a jonsbo one with following dimensions.

7.3 * 2.44 * 0.96cm

12 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

7.3 * 2.44 * 0.96cm

The link is now taking elsewhere.. The below is what it was and I bought the same and fits perfect... see above Maximus bought the same and he can tell you if he has not fitted it...

image.png

On 10/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, LordSpymaster said:

This one was delivered: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FJ3YF5M Its fine I guess? Typical rubber silicone material. Not as premium as the Samsung one but that was expected. Honestly, quite decent for the price. One thing though - I ordered the wine red one, I got a bright red piece lol. Liked it so not planning to change it. 

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FGG34C9 - This one is being delivered later this week.

Offer is up now, give it a try.

1 hour ago, SkinTightTuna said:

7.3 * 2.44 * 0.96cm

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

The link is now taking elsewhere.. The below is what it was and I bought the same and fits perfect... see above Maximus bought the same and he can tell you if he has not fitted it...

image.png

This.

Jonsbo one will also fit, based on first hand account.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:00 PM, Assassins Creed said:

image.png

Returned jonsbo and bagged advanced gene when it came back it stock. Working pretty decent on the ps5. But im getting read speeds upto 5415mbps

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 4:26 PM, SuperT said:

I got these as a gift and I am mighty impressed. Rich sound and very deep bass (in a good way not the cheap distorted bass found on budget buds). These are brilliant for watching movies/series and I also loved podcasts on these. Obviously not for audiophiles who prefer a more neutral sound.

The ANC is also very good, can't compete with Bose/Sony but much much better than budget buds where ANC is just a gimmick.

e9c243d4aaabde934c09967df94ee309.jpg

Really wish I could grab them for a side by side comparison with AirPods Pro. But there were no price cut this time, and I didn’t have an HDFC card

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Returned jonsbo and bagged advanced gene when it came back it stock. Working pretty decent on the ps5. But im getting read speeds upto 5415mbps

Don't worry about the reas speeds thats shown on screen, its not accurate but the drive should be performing properly..

The copying from Internal SSD to M2 is blazing fast liken 1 Gb/s..