What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

On 9/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, AtheK said:

Oops, but if you have initialized the watch from same phone number and email id you placed the order from, download samung shop app. It has a section for you, the offer might pop up, as i guess they would have tied up with amazon too. Use the same phone number/ email id to register on samsung shop app, you used to buy the watch. 

It should show up after 1st october, you have three options, either to buy two bands, one sports and one extreme band at 499 or buy one extreme band and wireless duo at 599, or buy the new galaxy buds pro at 5999.

So, the Samsung Shop app never showed me this offer till yesterday. Bought 2 cheap bands from Amazon then, ~300-400 each.

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So, the Samsung Shop app never showed me this offer till yesterday. Bought 2 cheap bands from Amazon then, ~300-400 each.

same here, they haven't shown me the offer yet too and have also not shipped the Buds Live that i got free with the Watch. Stupid and Slow.

Do post review of the bands you ordered with the link, I will also order few.

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

same here, they haven't shown me the offer yet too and have also not shipped the Buds Live that i got free with the Watch. Stupid and Slow.

Do post review of the bands you ordered with the link, I will also order few.

This one was delivered: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FJ3YF5M Its fine I guess? Typical rubber silicone material. Not as premium as the Samsung one but that was expected. Honestly, quite decent for the price. One thing though - I ordered the wine red one, I got a bright red piece lol. Liked it so not planning to change it. 

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09FGG34C9 - This one is being delivered later this week.

• Like 1

I got these as a gift and I am mighty impressed. Rich sound and very deep bass (in a good way not the cheap distorted bass found on budget buds). These are brilliant for watching movies/series and I also loved podcasts on these. Obviously not for audiophiles who prefer a more neutral sound.

The ANC is also very good, can't compete with Bose/Sony but much much better than budget buds where ANC is just a gimmick.

e9c243d4aaabde934c09967df94ee309.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Hows this new blue colour?

exactly the way its promoted :P 

I liked it more than all the other options available, so picked it.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:20 PM, quixote_1989 said:

Also, this will work.

Advancing Gene M.2 NVMe Heatsink Cooler with 2pcs Nano Thermal Pads (Pro Version, for Desktop PC) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZKQZD45/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_DQXD4HCRTAPS8VT258ZR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Can you confirm the dimensions of the heatsink?

Im getting a jonsbo one with following dimensions.

7.3 * 2.44 * 0.96cm

12 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Can you confirm the dimensions of the heatsink?

Im getting a jonsbo one with following dimensions.

7.3 * 2.44 * 0.96cm

The link is now taking elsewhere.. The below is what it was and I bought the same and fits perfect... see above Maximus bought the same and he can tell you if he has not fitted it...

image.png