What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

23 hours ago, HEMAN said:

ZeIk5Zl.jpg

jjgVAOf.jpg

Finally Upgrade is complete. 

@Assassins Creed Bro, Thank you so much :hi2:

Sweet rig, congratulations!

I have small question regarding that Lian Li cabinet... that is the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB Mid Tower right? Do those tempered glass side panels swivel open like a hinged door or are the panels held my magnets and push-pop out?

Edited by Black_Hawk

29 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Sweet rig, congratulations!

I have small question regarding that Lian Li cabinet... that is the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB Mid Tower right? Do those tempered glass side panels swivel open like a hinged door or are the panels held my magnets and push-pop out?

Mid Tower and heavy, Hinged at the backside which you can easily pull out in upwards direction and magnet in front to keep it shut. Honestly sweet case for cable management and very good airflow from stock fans.

23 hours ago, fatpigeon said:

Random addition to the halo collection, very happy to have it, high quality and built like a tank. It's the assault rifle from halo for the uninitiated. (Controller for scale:P)

QuN2h2f.jpg

I have the Nerf modulus + tons of attachments. This looks cool though.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:07 AM, fatpigeon said:

Random addition to the halo collection, very happy to have it, high quality and built like a tank. It's the assault rifle from halo for the uninitiated. (Controller for scale:P)

QuN2h2f.jpg

wolf of wall street omg GIF

• Haha 1