What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

And after months of waiting I'm home for the 5th time :cry:, xbox is my 2nd home as well though don't feel any upgrades are needed there as of now.

If you look at the floor you can see ray tracing working it's magic before i even plugged it in, so much enthusiasm :dwarf:

20211214-221935.jpg

Congrats man! 

Sister Act Reaction GIF

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

And after months of waiting I'm home for the 5th time :cry:, xbox is my 2nd home as well though don't feel any upgrades are needed there as of now.

If you look at the floor you can see ray tracing working it's magic before i even plugged it in, so much enthusiasm :dwarf:

20211214-221935.jpg

Alejandro Jodorowsky Party GIF by Endless Poetry

24 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

20211214-221935.jpg

Congrats...is it the 1000 or 1100 series?

10 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Congrats...is it the 1000 or 1100 series?

1000 it's an oct 2021 import, i thought old stocks sold like hotcakes so it took time to restock, but if sony or croma had stocks imported since oct idk they waited so long till restock.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

1000 it's an oct 2021 import, i thought old stocks sold like hotcakes so it took time to restock, but if sony or croma had stocks imported since oct idk they waited so long till restock.

On the plus side, the heat sink in your PS5 is way bigger. ;)

Also, congrats on finally receiving your PS5! 

Edited by Vamos

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

20211214-221935.jpg

Congrats!

2 hours ago, psinide said:

They are finally here! Got them on black Friday sale for 120USD and a friend got them along with him to India.

They feel so light, that headband completely takes the weight off. Only used them with the PS5 for a bit, will use them more over the weekend e53b6d93dc5f0b5a20d4e280d3ae557f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Finally.. Use them with Xbox too all the buttons works perfectly they don't work on PS5 that well.. there is an App on the PC which you can use to tweak the equalizer to your liking...

Install Steelseries engine on your pc

Connect the dongle to the pc and turn on the headset power

Tweak settings as needed

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Finally.. Use them with Xbox too all the buttons works perfectly they don't work on PS5 that well.. there is an App on the PC which you can use to tweak the equalizer to your liking...

Install Steelseries engine on your pc

Connect the dongle to the pc and turn on the headset power

Tweak settings as needed

Sweet! Do the equalizer settings work in USB/PS5 mode as well? 

Just now, psinide said:

Sweet! Do the equalizer settings work in USB/PS5 mode as well? 

Yes, equalizer is applied at Headphone level so it works across everything you connect..  here is one recommended setting but play around and see what works for you:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/264562-playstation-5/79224714

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes, equalizer is applied at Headphone level so it works across everything you connect..  here is one recommended setting but play around and see what works for you:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/264562-playstation-5/79224714

Cheers, will check it out... shame that the headphones don't have USB C charging

2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

The V11 Absolute Pro from the Dyson website.

Returnal & Pulse 3D from Amazon. Death's Door from EGS (not in picture).

The Calico on the left is the new family member. Not a purchase, but adopted her from a foster.

Male tabby is named Zoro. The young female calico is named Zelda :)

How much for the V11 ? 51K ? I got a preowned deal from Olx for around 38K.. should pick up this weekend..

:wub: the cats