IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

Hey guys,

Since many of you here might be creating gaming content on YouTube or platforms, you can use this thread to share your content, get feedback from other members, and maybe even gain a few fans.

A few rules for this thread:

1. Do not spam your content.
  2. Post gaming content only.
  3. Don't just post links. Provide a description and details to what you are posting.
  4. DO NOT SPAM

Posts that ignore any of the above will be deleted without warning.

Ultimate E organized a event in September called Battle of Stars in association with Red Bull. 2 Races at Nurburgring. Came out Top in the end :) First Video is how i drove the final race and Second is the actual event with Commentary by the Ultimate E guys themselves :) No Commentary on this so i don't know if this qualifies :P 

Edit: Did i not add the 2nd one or mods deleted. Not sure so adding again.

Edited by hope
  • Like 4

If you are new to big ant cricket games and would like to know how bowling works in the game in classic control check the video out..

I mostly stream than posting videos but I do have few videos which I feel people might find it useful.. The above video is one among those..

Do tune into livestreams from 11:30am to around 1:45pm for cricket streams and at night from 10pm to 12am for variety game streams..

Games streamed depends on whether my PC can handle the game along with stream running..:D

Edited by funnyadit
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, funnyadit said:

If you are new to big ant cricket games and would like to know how bowling works in the game in classic control check the video out..

I mostly stream than posting videos but I do have few videos which I feel people might find it useful.. The above video is one among those..

Do tune into livestreams from 11:30am to around 1:45pm for cricket streams and at night from 10pm to 12am for variety game streams..

Games streamed depends on whether my PC can handle the game along with stream running..:D

I dont know if i should suggest something but will still do so (I havent watched the video yet). Remove the [New] from your title. doesnt help. rather make a series if you want to go that way

Just now, rushaboswal said:

I dont know if i should suggest something but will still do so (I havent watched the video yet). Remove the [New] from your title. doesnt help. rather make a series if you want to go that way

Thanks man.. Will remove in a few days because I already have a similar video but that was text based video thats why..

55 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Started a YouTube channel with the aim of covering tech with a lifelong friend a few months back.

Here are the last few videos we made which are realted to gaming. Hope you guys like it ?

And as always, hit the like button if you like what you see. Or else hit the dislike button twice.

Also a sub to the channel would be awesome so you can either enjoy our new content as they drop or troll us in the comments. Either way, it's a win for the both of us ?

22 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

And as always, hit the like button if you like what you see. Or else hit the dislike button twice.

Also a sub to the channel would be awesome so you can either enjoy our new content as they drop or troll us in the comments. Either way, it's a win for the both of us ?

I was like one of your first 10 subbers :D

Yaad rakhna gareeb dost ko jab time aayega

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I was like one of your first 10 subbers :D

Yaad rakhna gareeb dost ko jab time aayega

Gareeb? Dost?  Those are some tall claims :rofl:

Thanks for the sub bro. Leave your thoughts in the comments of the videos if you have any. Feedback is highly appreciated :hypocrite:

4 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Gareeb? Dost?  Those are some tall claims :rofl:

Thanks for the sub bro. Leave your thoughts in the comments of the videos if you have any. Feedback is highly appreciated :hypocrite:

:ack:

10 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Great content. What do camera set up do you use for the unboxings?

Hey Sam. Thanks for the feedback. (Am assuming it was aimed at me).

Right now it is quite basic as we are using our phone camera, iPhone 11 pro. Some were shot with a gimbal (DJI OM4) and some with a selfie stick/tripod.

So videos tend to get a lot of grain and there is a lack of field of depth at the moment. 

Mic input is usually the iPhone phone mic or airpods.

Nice Videos, subscribed and all the best :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Mic input is usually the iPhone phone mic or airpods.

As a viewer,  I feel especially the mic is important so that we hear each and every word said.  So may be add an external mic to the phone setup and see if it enhances the quality. 

36 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Oh nice. The video is quite steady (probably iPhone IS) so I was wondering if you've used a stand.

Subscribed. Keep up the great content! :cheers:

We used a phone with the same gimbal for our PS5 unboxing but the video isn't as steady (especially when panning). That was and Android phone but I was hoping the gimbal would stabalise it.

Also stable hands? Maybe was the difference here ?

On a more serious note, the gimbal is super finicky and you need to center the phone on the mount perfectly otherwise you will have issues.

• Like 1