IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

34 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Nice Videos, subscribed and all the best :thumbsup:

As a viewer,  I feel especially the mic is important so that we hear each and every word said.  So may be add an external mic to the phone setup and see if it enhances the quality. 

An external mic is on the "I am broke but must spend to improve" list. 

And we do feel that sound is our biggest challenge at the moment and plans are in motion to fix that in future videos. And after that, we will be setting our sights on lighting.

But for now, excuse the amateur hour production as we improve and learn the trade. And thank you for the sub and your honest feedback :)

I was playing PES21 online today and while selecting teams i was on a call and missed out on selecting a team and Leeds united got chosen for me to play randomly and my opponent chose Liverpool.

I have no idea of Leeds current team or their playstyle except for their known player Rodrigo(ex valencia).

Though i used to like Leeds in the days of Harte,Viduka,Kewell,Keane but that is another generation of Leeds.

I decided to play as i didnt want to restart the match. Best result i was expecting from the game was a draw as Liverpool is a good team.

But I ended up scoring a wonderful free kick from a RW player unknown to me RW. I ended up winning 3-2 And Roberts was the best player for me I believe.

Edited by realsoccerdude111

Well not exactly YT, but... :fear:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBsxbeXF-cG/?igshid=12qovuzhn96de

Any feedback is welcome. Shot on Pixel 2 XL. Handheld. Transitions are in-camera. Royalty-free music track "Tomorrow" used from Bensound.

Decided to go with that song since it's fits quite well with the sombre tone of the game.

• Like 2

Hitman3- Dubai mission-classic Suit-Master difficulty

This game was sponsored by IVG(Sameer n Nash). Not really into stealth games n hitman3 is my 1st in the series  so I'm still figuring ways to conquer the game... Any support on this1 including tips n tricks r welcome :)

17 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Well not exactly YT, but... :fear:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBsxbeXF-cG/?igshid=12qovuzhn96de

Any feedback is welcome. Shot on Pixel 2 XL. Handheld. Transitions are in-camera. Royalty-free music track "Tomorrow" used from Bensound.

Decided to go with that song since it's fits quite well with the sombre tone of the game.

Bro is this your channel? Never knew about this