IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

35 minutes ago, Parth Solanki said:

Stranger of paradise-Chaos Advent boss nodamage-Hard mode.

hi

how many Valkyries have you defeated in God of War 2018 in Give me God of War mode? I defeated 2 in this difficulty mode and plan to defeat other 7 before next game comes out. I took a break after defeating 2 coz too much of the same game 

21 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

hi

how many Valkyries have you defeated in God of War 2018 in Give me God of War mode? I defeated 2 in this difficulty mode and plan to defeat other 7 before next game comes out. I took a break after defeating 2 coz too much of the same game 

Except sigrun every other valkyries  on lvl1.... decided not to go ahead with sigrun lvl1 cause of ps4 pro's recording capabilities 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 5:15 PM, Parth Solanki said:

Started Doom-Eternal on Ultra Violence difficulty. Struggling with controls Lil bit as it is my 1st fps game on console. But, with little bit of efforts will sail through this game on ultr nightmare difficulty.

@0verlord

38 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I watched the clip for 20 seconds and he killed a pinky with rocket launcher from the front. That’s a very n00b way to play. Pinky should be shot from the back especially with a shotgun as that’s the weak point, front is extra fortified so it’s a bad idea attacking from the front.  Personally,, I always bloodpunch the pinky to dispatch it super quick in one shot.

Ultra violence is a good difficulty but Nightmare difficulty is on another level. I am sure that he can definitely do it but need advanced tactical play and studying the game’s codex entries

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I watched the clip for 20 seconds and he killed a pinky with rocket launcher from the front. That’s a very n00b way to play. Pinky should be shot from the back especially with a shotgun as that’s the weak point, front is extra fortified so it’s a bad idea attacking from the front.  Personally,, I always bloodpunch the pinky to dispatch it super quick in one shot.

Ultra violence is a good difficulty but Nightmare difficulty is on another level. I am sure that he can definitely do it but need advanced tactical play and studying the game’s codex entries

Thanks for the feedback...but wouldve loved it directly. And as for gameplay, I'm absolutely noob at fps cause this is my 1st time playing it on a console. Will definitely improve my gameplay :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parth Solanki said:

Thanks for the feedback...but wouldve loved it directly. And as for gameplay, I'm absolutely noob at fps cause this is my 1st time playing it on a console. Will definitely improve my gameplay :)

my best advice would be to read all enemy codex entries in the game and memorize their weaknesses 

next, there are always certain methods for all enemies ie combo of particular weapons and their mods and/or equipment. Find and use those methods repeatedly such that you have muscle memory kicking in as soon as you see any type of enemy and you dispatch enemies without even thinking. For example, It’s possible to defeat even enemies like arachnotrons and cyber mancubus in under 5 seconds. Such muscle memory is must for Nightmare difficulty in base game

DLCs are altogether different matter as they are significantly harder than base game 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, 0verlord said:

my best advice would be to read all enemy codex entries in the game and memorize their weaknesses 

next, there are always certain methods for all enemies ie combo of particular weapons and their mods and/or equipment. Find and use those methods repeatedly such that you have muscle memory kicking in as soon as you see any type of enemy and you dispatch enemies without even thinking. For example, It’s possible to defeat even enemies like arachnotrons and cyber mancubus in under 5 seconds. Such muscle memory is must for Nightmare difficulty in base game

DLCs are altogether different matter as they are significantly harder than base game 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I started streaming on Twitch recently so I thought I should share the link with all of you. My Twitch name is The Lively Raven. Below is the link to my channel.

Twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

I Stream on the Playstation 5 and I do it every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9 PM to 10:30 PM IST. 

Currently I'm streaming my First Playthrough of Horizon: Zero Dawn. I’m a bit ahead in the game though. You can watch some of the older VoD of the playthrough. I’ll be going live in the next 15 mins. So come by, say Hi, have a chat and do follow me. It helps me.

Still figuring out some of the bells and whistles of streaming but it's a start.

I have also made a twitter account for this channel. The link is below.

@thelivelyraven

Will be posting stream updates once i have enough followers on it.

If any technical issue occurs during the stream, i’ll close the stream and be back online in some minutes.

• Like 3

With the revelation we had in our previous stream, what more surprises are in store for Aloy.

Let’s find out tonight at:

twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

Where we continue our journey into Horizon: Zero Dawn

Going Live in 15 mins.

PS: Sorry for not having streams last Thursday and Saturday as I was sick. I’m feeling better today but yet to recover fully.

Now, we know who Aloy is and where she came from, it's time to finish the fight…

Join me tonight on:

twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

Where we continue our journey into Horizon: Zero Dawn

Going Live in 15 mins.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, i’ll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

The Adventure continues…

Join me tonight on:

twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

Where we journey into Horizon: Zero Dawn

Going Live in 15 mins.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, i’ll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

It's time for the final battle…

Join me tonight on:

twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

Where we enter into the last mission of Horizon: Zero Dawn

Going Live in 15 mins.

• Like 1

Now that we have beaten Hades, what dangers are lurking for Aloy in the North

Let us find out tonight on:

twitch.tv/thelivelyraven

Where we delve into Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon: Zero Dawn

Going Live in 15 mins.