IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

Previously, Kratos…..You know what, Let us continue our journey. ;)

Streaming God of War live now. Here is the link.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

Previously, Kratos concluded his journey. Now, as you know i was keeping myself spoiler-free so wasn’t aware that its the end of the game. Anyhow, in the next couple of streams i’ll be completing some pending side quests and will move onto the next game starting next week.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

21 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Previously, Kratos concluded his journey. Now, as you know i was keeping myself spoiler-free so wasn’t aware that its the end of the game. Anyhow, in the next couple of streams i’ll be completing some pending side quests and will move onto the next game starting next week.

Do a Valkyrie only run... Hunting multiple Valkyries 

Tonight’s stream will the final one for this game. I’ll try and cover as much content as possible. Maybe in future i might do a NG+ of this game. Starting next week i’ll playing a different game. For now, let’s conclude our journey to the Nine Realms.

Episode 8 is up!

The PLNX Games Podcast is available wherever you listen to your podcasts. If you're having trouble finding us, just click any of the links below:

Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xOTMzMzM3LnJzcw?ep=14

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-plnx-games-podcast/id1608655310

Spotify:

Here's a preview of the episode:

Another day another game. Tonight, we are moving away from Midgard and entering The Big Apple. Yes, New York City. The land of various Skyscrapers, Monuments and….. 

Our Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman !!!

Streaming Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered. Watch me live on,

This will be my first playthrough so no spoilers in the chat.

More swinging, more collectibles, More towers to unlock. Time to Suit Up !! 

Streaming Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered. Watch me live on,

Who are these new kids on the Block causing ruckus? SpiderCop is on the Duty!!

Streaming Marvel’s Spider Man Remastered. Watch me live on,

It seems Peter is in deep trouble. What is he going to do now? Let’s find out…

A lot is happening in Peter’s life but i cannot say much as then we would be entering spoiler territory. So, lets just continue swinging.

Our last stream was filled with action, emotions, drama, all packed into one. Let’s see what is in store for us tonight…

Previously, Spiderman succeeded in his mission. But is that it? Something smells fishy. It cannot be over so easily. Let’s find out tonight if i’m right or wrong.

As i said earlier, its not over yet. Things have just begun. All hell has broken loose over New York City. Peter and Spiderman are struggling to contain it. But what isn’t possible with a team-up. Let us see how our hero succeeds.

It so happened that the stream ended abruptly due to disconnection from PSN. Here is the remaining portion of it.

Edited by Agent 47

Spidey is getting close to his goals. Let’s hope everything goes well for him.

Previously, some secrets were revealed, a loved one has fallen into danger. Things aren’t going well for Peter or Spiderman but he is still going strong.