IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

Episode 9 is up!

in this one, I'll talk about some of the biggest announcements from the Summer Game Fest 2022 and Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022:

• 3:28 - Street Fighter 6
• 5:27 - The 'golden-age' of horror-games
• 6:17 - Resident Evil 4 Remake
• 7:56 - The Callisto Protocol
• 9:36 - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II (2022)
• 11:43 - Fort Solis
• 15:20 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
• 18:30 - Gotham Knights
• 22:15 - The Last Of Us Part I Remake - My thoughts about this 'remake'
• 32:18 - Cocoon
• 34:00 - Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
• 34:44 - Persona coming back to Xbox
• 36:38 - Hideo Kojima's next - A partnership between Kojima Productions and Xbox Games Studios for a game that will utilise cloud technology
• 38:42 - Starfield

Then, I'll share some thoughts about the importance of God Of War: Ragnarok's release date.

Visit podcasts.plnxgames.com to listen to any of the previous episodes on any podcast platform of your choice.

As always, any suggestions (technical/creative) are welcome!

• Like 1

Previously, we finished our main campaign. Today’s lets take a look at the DLC story we have for the game.

Streaming Marvel’s Spider Man Remastered. Watch me live on,

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

Previously, Peter received the biggest surprise of his life, or might i say Shock…Seems like he is in trouble for now but i do smell something fishy. Let’s find out in “The City that never sleeps” Episode 1

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

Previously, we started Episode 2 in the DLC and already we witnessed a tragedy occur. Won’t spoil anything. Let us see where this story leads.

Previously, i finished the second part of the DLC and now i’m on to the third and final part of it. Keeping spoilers away from here, hence not describing much.

We are back online.

Edited by Agent 47

Silver Sable has been in full force but things aren’t looking too well for her. Its time for Spidey to step in and resolve this.

Previously, i completed the third and final DLC for this game. Next couple of streams will be me clearing the map in all DLCs and the main game. I’ll be moving to the next game soon.

Hey everyone, i’m back again. If you follow me on Twitter or on this forums you would know i suffered a personal loss recently. But life goes on…And tonight we’ll be going on a wonderful adventure with a Cat.

Streaming Stray, watch me live on

PS: I may or may not continue Spiderman Remastered as i have already completed the story. Will keep you posted.

If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.