IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

Our Feline friend has entered into some dangerous territory. Let us see how its going to get out of this situation.

Streaming Stray, watch me live on

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

Streaming Stray, watch me live on

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

EDIT: We are live again

Edited by Agent 47

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Did you stop twitch 

I wasn't getting any traction there..Also youtube's reach is more than twitch. Also, everyone is familiar with youtube. 

If people wanna watch me on Twitch, all they have to do is say so and i'll stream on Twitch.

My next couple of streams will be for Marvel’s Spiderman. Took a short hiatus from it to play Stray. I have some side-quests, errands left so will try and finish as much as i can. Next week, i’ll be streaming a different game. Details on it will come later.

So come along, watch me live on.

• Like 1

Streaming Marvel’s Spiderman. This will the last stream for this game. Will try and cover as much as possible tonight. Watch me live on.

EDIT: Technical issue had to reshost stream

Edited by Agent 47

We are leaving the bustling present day New York City and entering the Kamakura Period of Japan. The Country is in Turmoil. Can the Samurai Lord repel the invaders?

Let’s find out tonight in Ghost of Tsushima. This is the Director’s Cut version. Watch me live on

Not saying much as i would like to keep it spoiler free for viewing.

Streaming Ghost of Tsushima. Watch me live on