IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

Previously, Kratos had an audience with “The Witch” Freya. Also, encountered the World Serpent which was a Glorious sight. Though, its intentions aren’t clear yet. Tonight, we’ll what other dangers are laid for us in the path.

Streaming God of War live now for the very first time on Youtube. Here is the link.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

14 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Previously, Kratos had an audience with “The Witch” Freya. Also, encountered the World Serpent which was a Glorious sight. Though, its intentions aren’t clear yet. Tonight, we’ll what other dangers are laid for us in the path.

Streaming God of War live now for the very first time on Youtube. Here is the link.

PS: If any technical issue occurs, I'll close the stream for 5-10 minutes and will be back online.

Bro, just checked your twitch channle? Does twitch not store older videos? None of your hzd video is there except 1?

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

Bhai, if u are making gaming videos, then at least include some sort of commentary, like how agent is doing.

Don't have any stuff to record n I'm not that good at commentary so.. btw I make only nodamage videos so I think adding commentary would be pointless

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

Bro, just checked your twitch channle? Does twitch not store older videos? None of your hzd video is there except 1?

Non affiliate streamers can keep the video for only 7 days After that it deletes them. Affiliates can keep them for some weeks. I have pulled all the videos from Twitch. They'll be going on my youtube channel.

Unlike Youtube, Twitch deletes them off.

13 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Non affiliate streamers can keep the video for only 7 days After that it deletes them. Affiliates can keep them for some weeks. I have pulled all the videos from Twitch. They'll be going on my youtube channel.

Unlike Youtube, Twitch deletes them off.

Oh ok, that explains all the missing videos of streamers that has always puzzled me. Not a regular twitcher, prefer to watch on youtube at my own time. Nice gow vid btw. Maybe do edited highlight version as well.

23 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Oh ok, that explains all the missing videos of streamers that has always puzzled me. Not a regular twitcher, prefer to watch on youtube at my own time. Nice gow vid btw. Maybe do edited highlight version as well.

Hey, thanks a lot for watching. Yes, its been 2 months i have been doing this. So, understanding all the kinks and all. Watching others, learning from them.  Learning to be more professional about it. In due time, i'll be.

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

Hey, thanks a lot for watching. Yes, its been 2 months i have been doing this. So, understanding all the kinks and all. Watching others, learning from them.  Learning to be more professional about it. In due time, i'll be.

Am also planning on giving this a try, once i have either xsx or ps5, will invest in a good mike set up, and do vids like rkg channel, non-continous edited gameplay vids. You can also do it in hindi, i have seen some pretty successful hindi gaming channel with mediocre commentary, India is a huge market on youtube, a lot of it is untapped right now by indian gaming-youtubers

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Am also planning on giving this a try, once i have either xsx or ps5, will invest in a good mike set up, and do vids like rkg channel, non-continous edited gameplay vids. You can also do it in hindi, i have seen some pretty successful hindi gaming channel with mediocre commentary, India is a huge market on youtube, a lot of it is untapped right now by indian gaming-youtubers

Cool, will make note of it.

Previously, Kratos entered a new realm “Alfheim” with the help of our friendly witch and as we know where Kratos goes trouble follows. All the trouble in search of The Light of Alfheim. Will he succeed? Lets find out tonight.

Streaming God of War live now. Here is the link.

Previously, Kratos acquired The Light of Alfheim. Let us and clear out the smoke that was blocking our path to the mountain.

Previously, Kratos and Atreus reached Summit to scatter the ashes of his wife Faye. But what dangers are lurking there? Let’s find out.

Previously, Kratos met Mimir (the wisest of gods) who is now our Ally in our journey. And the Summit was just part of our Journey. Where we heading next? Let’s find out.

Previously, Kratos killed Magni (Thor’s Eldest son). The taunts of Magni towards Atreus enraged him and in-turn has put him out of commission badly. Can Kratos save his son? Lets find out tonight… 

Lets continue our journey.

Edited by Assassins Creed
Spoilers removed

Previously, Kratos and Atreus acquired the Black Rune. And now their making their way back to The Summit. Let us see what new adventures are in store for them in Jötunheimr

On 5/5/2022 at 8:59 PM, Agent 47 said:

Lets continue our journey.

Go easy on the story telling and key points mate or use spoiler tags.. 

I have edited out a major spoiler point on this post.. I know the game is old and even PC trailer and the new GoWR had these but I think you also played the game without getting spoiling so others in same boat should get same experience.. 

Keep up the good work on streaming :thumbsup:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Go easy on the story telling and key points mate or use spoiler tags.. 

I have edited out a major spoiler point on this post.. I know the game is old and even PC trailer and the new GoWR had these but I think you also played the game without getting spoiling so others in same boat should get same experience.. 

Keep up the good work on streaming :thumbsup:

Alright, thanks a lot for pointing out.