IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

well I only stream COD Warzone for now daily around 9pm. If you guys are into FPS / BR games you can join and learn a few things. Support your IVG Streamers :wub:

would appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve or anything. Also, subscribe and help me get 50 subs :nerves:

Edited by sagarjalvi
  • Like 1

well I only stream COD Warzone for now daily around 9pm. If you guys are into FPS / BR games you can join and learn a few things. Support your IVG Streamers :wub:

would appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve or anything. Also, subscribe and help me get 50 subs :nerves:
I watch your stream almost daily and you play God-tier on high pings . Good work

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

On 2/14/2021 at 10:37 AM, sagarjalvi said:

Always liked your uploads sagar bhai. Totally forgot to sub though. Done today. :doh:

"Aando mein goli Maar denge" :lol:

• Like 1

One of the most EPIC moments in the game, Please don't watch if you haven't played the game.

I urge PS5 folks not to play the PS Plus version, its a total trash compared to 1.00 Disc version. I am about 70% done in the game and encountered only 2 bugs which didn't let me progress on 1.00, only that time update the game and progress and then switch back to 1.00

Edited by Assassins Creed

27 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

One of the most EPIC moments in the game, Please don't watch if you haven't played the game.

I urgent PS5 folks not to play the PS Plus version, its a total trash compared to 1.00 Disc version. I am about 70% done in the game and encountered only 2 bugs which didn't let me progress on 1.00, only that time update the game and progress and then switch back to 1.00

Why? What happened in the patches that "Ruined the game"?

Also, even if people were to follow your advice, I don't see any way of reverting patches other than deleting, re-installing and then keeping offline (And that is if you somehow have a PS4 disc) (Plus, hope that your save file of a newer version will work with an older version of the game - which is not a guarantee). Seems far too much unnecessary trouble.

13 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Why? What happened in the patches that "Ruined the game"?

Also, even if people were to follow your advice, I don't see any way of reverting patches other than deleting, re-installing and then keeping offline (And that is if you somehow have a PS4 disc) (Plus, hope that your save file of a newer version will work with an older version of the game - which is not a guarantee). Seems far too much unnecessary trouble.

It switches back to lower res and 30 FPS, looks bad after you have played the original version.

Yes, I am talking only about this game which is like only 15GB so that delete and reinstall process won’t take long and it’s all worth than playing the 30 FPS version.. save file works a 100% in this game 

no need to keep it offline, just turn off auto update or cancel when it’s updating..

Edited by Assassins Creed

50 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I urgent PS5 folks not to play the PS Plus version, its a total trash compared to 1.00 Disc version. I am about 70% done in the game and encountered only 2 bugs which didn't let me progress on 1.00, only that time update the game and progress and then switch back to 1.00

I have it only on ps+ unfortunately