PS5 Kattapa - The sad thread

abhi90

4 hours ago, Angad. said:

Tbh with the excitement of getting the console on day 1 gone, I don’t even wanna bother about whether they deliver it tomorrow or after 3 days. Poora mood kharab kar diya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you see the console in person....whole mood will change. It was a surprise to me how good it feels. The pictures dont capture it. 

And when you browse UI and play Demon Souls. Get ready for a experience like no other.

• Like 1

Demon Souls is best looking game on any console yet. Period! Its tough but you guys need to give it a go to experience the awesome jawdropping graphics. This and Miles should be the first two purchases.

1 minute ago, Karooo said:

Yea

I guess the theory can only Haryana warehouses have stock is true ? They might be moving stocks to local FCs now, before dispatching to individuals. 

That's why only Delhi NCR/nearby orders have been dispatched. 

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I guess the theory can only Haryana warehouses have stock is true ? They might be moving stocks to local FCs now, before dispatching to individuals. 

dilli walo tak to pahochaya nahi ja raha inse.

or flipkart walo ko 24 ghante ho gaye ship kare abhi tk bhiwandi se dilli nahi aaya

Edited by Nathan.Drake

15 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Mine is still preparing for dispatch. Delhi order. 

14 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

dilli walo tak to pahochaya nahi ja raha inse.

or flipkart walo ko 24 ghante ho gaye ship kare abhi tk bhiwandi se dilli nahi aaya

I guess writing to escalations will not be useful since EDD is still 11th. 

Flipkart ka to surface transfer ho raha hoga for large consignments, hence might take a day extra. 

41 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This seems most likey to be the case.

Strange though that only Amazon waited for the 2nd to start sending orders to their respective FCs.

1 - 2k units must be small numbers for them to move around so don't see why it would take this long unless Sony sent it to them late or something.

I’m from Haryana itself (Gurgaon), yet status is Preparing for Dispatch!

Someone somewhere in Amazon really fked up. They must be taking it easy looking at the 11th Feb date as their target.

4 minutes ago, Angad. said:

I’m from Haryana itself (Gurgaon), yet status is Preparing for Dispatch!

Someone somewhere in Amazon really fked up. They must be taking it easy looking at the 11th Feb date as their target.

Pretty much. What a clusterf**k by Amazon. Fair to say, we won't be getting it today either

In other news, I ordered some stuff from FK yesterday with delivery date as 6-Feb, and the same is out for delivery today...3 days in advance [emoji23]

Jisse koi umeed nahi thhi woh chauke pe chauke maar raha hai, aur jisse saari umeede thhi woh nalla 0 pe bowled hua baitha hai