The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

Plz read the OP carefully before investing. 

This thread is for educational purposes only. 

Neither IVG or any of the members are responsible for any trades (good or bad)

If you're a new trader always use paper trading before jumping into the real thing.

No one can predict the markets 100%. don't believe in those paid tips available online.

Do your own research before trading. 

Ask below for any trading related help. there is no shame in doing so.

Always remember...... in the market, making money is easy, losing it is even easier. your money is your responsibility, use it wisely. 

• Like 2

Just now, Animus said:

Yeah since 90percent BTC is already mined and the last Bitcoin will be mined in year 2140, the price is definitely going up.

I don't think the limited availability is driving the price up. It's the FOMO and Daddy Elon.

Common people don't hold it, majority of it is in the hands of a fraction of people.

I don't think there is anyway the authorities will not dabble in crypto in future. There is bound to be something which takes its place.

Till the time BTC is quantified in terms of Dollars, no way can it replace it.

And Tesla buying it? A listed company buying BTC for liquidity? That just means they have to find out another source of revenue to add to their sheets otherwise the announcement would have came before their transaction.

Just enjoy the ride till you can.

Elon invested so much to divert the bad news against Tesla over quality issues in China. Now these are real issues or because of the Trade War between US and China. Kind of like defaming each other. Elon has been on new first with his one-on-one with Facebook, then over Crypto.

6 hours ago, Animus said:

So, anyone planning to invest in Bitcoin right now?.....news is that it will soon breach the 50k USD mark.

Any suggestions other than Bitcoin....how's TRON?

There was some news that the indian IT department was cracking down on crypto currency owners over here. 

I did some online research as far as Mining is concerned. If you google "Nice Hash Profitability Calculator" , you can see how much you'll gain by mining. No surprises GPU are going out of stock because the prices of Ethereum and BTC are at their peak.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Lol, he had 11 in total and he sold 5 of them at $5000. He ain't selling anymore.
I hope he has saved them in an offline wallet and not on an exchange. I've seen plenty of my friends losing money because exchanges ran away. Even Binance got hacked one time.

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

I hope he has saved them in an offline wallet and not on an exchange. I've seen plenty of my friends losing money because exchanges ran away. Even Binance got hacked one time.

If you're not on an exchange, how will you cash them out ? Seems like something out of question for a common man. 

I had 2 BTC years ago before it got banned. Sold all just 2-3 days before the ban went live. Sometimes used to stay all night trading at Bitcoin India and Zebpay and others. :lol:

If you're not on an exchange, how will you cash them out ? Seems like something out of question for a common man. 

I had 2 BTC years ago before it got banned. Sold all just 2-3 days before the ban went live. Sometimes used to stay all night trading at Bitcoin India and Zebpay and others. [emoji38]
Put them on exchange only when you want to trade or cash out. For holding purposes, it's not recommended to keep them on an exchange.

43 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I had 2 BTC years ago before it got banned. Sold all just 2-3 days before the ban went live. Sometimes used to stay all night trading at Bitcoin India and Zebpay and others. :lol:

Man! 2 BTC's should have hold it.

How is Zebpay? 

Also, I was wondering if Govt of India comes with its own digital currency, will they ban all other crypto currency again?

48 minutes ago, Animus said:

Man! 2 BTC's should have hold it.

How is Zebpay? 

Also, I was wondering if Govt of India comes with its own digital currency, will they ban all other crypto currency again?

Hindsight is 20/20 ! 

Zebpay was good. They had higher charges than others, but was quite stable.