The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

So, anyone planning to invest in Bitcoin right now?.....news is that it will soon breach the 50k USD mark.

Any suggestions other than Bitcoin....how's TRON?
I believe (and invested) in Nano. It's fastest out there. As fast as UPI. and zero fees. and can't be mined. I invested when it was 0.5USD, 3USD, 9USD and 30USD. It's sitting at 4USD right now but I'm hopeful.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Zero. None. Nada

So basically this is an I owe you note being passed from one person to another, and no one knows how it will actually be honoured by the original person circulating it:rofl:

Power of trust, I guess

Also, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? :scratchchin:

Edited by playstationdude

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

So basically this is an I owe you note being passed from one person to another, and no one knows how it will actually be honoured by the original person circulating it:rofl:

Power of trust, I guess

Also, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? :scratchchin:

Im a noob in crypto matters so i cant answer this, but yes its backed by nothing, just like fiat money. Now its valued so much only people who understand it can know

50 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Used Zebpay recently. No issues at all.

I added a request to close my account and they started sending me even more mails. Anyway, with the strict regulations in place for India, I wouldn't recommend any of these Indian firms.

crypto currency hodler be like: I believe in cyrpto currency because govt cannot stop me like they can with FIAT

govt: is bhai ka internet access hi ban kar do :bellydance:

On a serious note, crypto currency is idiotic in its current form. It needs regulatory oversight and backing for it to be meaningful. Currently it's just a ponzi scheme, with a huge resource burn to add, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

crypto currency hodler be like: I believe in cyrpto currency because govt cannot stop me like they can with FIAT
govt: is bhai ka internet access hi ban kar do :bellydance:

On a serious note, crypto currency is idiotic in its current form. It needs regulatory oversight and backing for it to be meaningful. Currently it's just a ponzi scheme, with a huge resource burn to add, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread.
True that. It's been driven by market sentiments. Bitcoin has the advantage because of early arrival. Otherwise there are far better currencies which does the same job much more efficiently. Regardless of all those things, I don't see them replacing Banks in any universe.

1 hour ago, Animus said:

So, anyone....any idea about TRON? Looks interesting to me.

r/cryptocurrency has always been anti TRON. So I have never invested a dime in it. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=tron&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all

I am bullish only for physical Gold and Silver and nothing else in this world.  The impending corrections in the world markets will destroy everything.

I hope I am wrong.

In less than a year. World markets crashed, gold jumped, oil crashed, stock markets regained their levels and in some cases posted new highs, oil regained its levels, gold stabilised what does this point to? 

Excess and excess liquidity. Too much money and everything is already too expensive to invest in. so what do the speculators do? Get after cryptos. 

All the above events used to gradually happen over a 10 year period otherwise happened in 10 months. 

This liquidity is not going anywhere in the short term so enjoy the ride. Buy hodl and keep liquidating your position from time to time and reinvest the earnings in digital gold for the short term or physical gold for the long term. 

Do read this article on Bitcoin Speculation.

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3