The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

5 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Anytime. I don't invest now. Only mined this year to reach the break even point for my GPU. It paid for itself. 

That is what most people are doing, trying to recuperate the cost as much as they can or till as long as they can.

These are the crypto currency  im looking for investing .

I think they have huge potential in near future.

Other fellas Pls share your views.

These are my predictions.

1-Harmony one. (ONE)

REASON-Its a smart contract platform like eth,binance.ONE has one million daily transactions,higher than ADA (70k-90k),AVAX (220k).

And it has a market cap. Of 2.3B .

I think it has some room to go up.

maybe to 10B.And they are also dumping lot of money for new projects on theire network.

2-KAVA

REASON- Its a defi platform on its own native blockchain with a market cap of 600M .They have raised 185M for developing theire platform.

And i think defi platform will keep grow in future also.if im right it can go to 5B of market cap.But its a crypto world nothing you can say for sure.its real crazy.

3-Splinterlands (SPS)

REASON-NFT card games market are insane right now.Personally i think blockchain card games are for idiots.pls Dont mind if anyones into it:giggle:.But it seems like these idiots are in large numbers .And also have huge sums of money.

Top crypto game axie infinity (AXS)

Have market cap of 6 billion.can you believe it:surprise:. There are many games with atleast 200 to 300 Million market cap .Whats Funny is that many of them are not even released yet.they'r not evn playable.I know what your thinking,whats wrong with this crypto world.:loco:

btw SPS have market cap of 100M.They have 500k users for past 30 days.and i predict it can go to 400M.BTW game is released.

I believe in those idiots:majesty: thats why its the first one out of three, i invested 2k on it.:naughty:

Guys what are your views on these 3 cryptos.pls do your research and share your views.

BTW CRYPTO MARKET BAZAAR JOKHIMO KE ADHEEN HAI.KRUPYA APNE RISK PER HI NIVESH KRE.:hi:

On a serious note i wrote for educational Purpose only,these are just my predictions.just dont go for investing in it bcs i wrote something about it.:nono:

im just like you fellas,not an expert.

Do your research first.

Thank you.

:suicide:

Edited by Felix the cat

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yeah, would love some pointers. Especially something away from Indian exchanges and something which can bypass bank restrictions.

Binance is the best according to me. You can buy stable coins using p2p function. It can easily bypass bank restrictions as you just need to transfer money to a person holding the cryptocurrency and binance will act as an intermediary. 

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

Which app do you guys use!?

Binance is great,before that i was using wazirx but coins are limited there and  even binance dosent have every coin .

So I also use Gate.io and kucoin in case im intrested in a coin not listed on binance.

And if a coin is not listed anywhere its on pancakeswap.(only for BSC coin)

So I see a lot of intrest in people mining and investing in crypto so I thought I would share my story as well.

Around 2014-2015 during the first boom of crypto mining I mined Dogecoin because that was the most hip and meme coin at that time. At that time it had no value, I mined like 8-9 lakh coin, I think even more I don't remember the exact value.

Dogecoin being a sh*t coin at that time had no value, you had to convert it into bitcoin or litecoin/feathercoin to have any value. Problem was there were barely any exchanges which accepted Dogecoin. During that time the biggest exchange for alt coins was cryptos. To exchange my dogecoin to bitcoin I used that platform. One fine day the owner of the exchange decided to close shop and run away with the coins. I lost all my coins to that a**hole. And mind you this was no shitty shady small time exchange, this was legit the biggest exchange platform at that time maybe in the top 5.

I tried everything, could not get my coins back, transaction are irreversible, once the exchange had the coins I could not reverse them. There are no laws or agency preventing these kinds of scams from happening and that day i decided that I would not touch crypto till there are strong measures to regulate it.

Don't think the regulation has still happened. There is literally nothing preventing the exchanges of today doing the same thing as what happened to me. The only way to prevent it would be to keep the coin in your personal wallet. But given that most coins are worthless you have to use exchanges to have them converted to bitcoin.

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

So I see a lot of intrest in people mining and investing in crypto so I thought I would share my story as well.

Around 2014-2015 during the first boom of crypto mining I mined Dogecoin because that was the most hip and meme coin at that time. At that time it had no value, I mined like 8-9 lakh coin, I think even more I don't remember the exact value.

Dogecoin being a sh*t coin at that time had no value, you had to convert it into bitcoin or litecoin/feathercoin to have any value. Problem was there were barely any exchanges which accepted Dogecoin. During that time the biggest exchange for alt coins was cryptos. To exchange my dogecoin to bitcoin I used that platform. One fine day the owner of the exchange decided to close shop and run away with the coins. I lost all my coins to that a**hole. And mind you this was no shitty shady small time exchange, this was legit the biggest exchange platform at that time maybe in the top 5.

I tried everything, could not get my coins back, transaction are irreversible, once the exchange had the coins I could not reverse them. There are no laws or agency preventing these kinds of scams from happening and that day i decided that I would not touch crypto till there are strong measures to regulate it.

Don't think the regulation has still happened. There is literally nothing preventing the exchanges of today doing the same thing as what happened to me. The only way to prevent it would be to keep the coin in your personal wallet. But given that most coins are worthless you have to use exchanges to have them converted to bitcoin.

f**k! You literally lost billions? Or maybe millions?

f**k! You literally lost billions? Or maybe millions?
Shiba :majesty:
To be honest Dogecoin was absolutely worthless in 2014, like I had mentioned almost no exchange used to deal with it at that time. Also there were 100+ types of coins then and you had no clue which coin will dissappear and which coin will stay for the long term. 98% of those coins don't even exist anymore. I minned Doge because of all the memes like much wow, to the moon, I found them really funny.

To be completely honest in most probability I would have sold almost half of my coins for couple of dollars at that time and would have kept the other half. Though my issue is that I wasn't even allowed to do that. The exchange ran away with my money and like I keep saying it was one of the top 5 biggest exchanges at that time.

Even now I see people using all these apps to buy crypto coins which have made buying and selling coins so easy but the fundamental fact still remains there is literally nothing preventing them from stealing your coins and running away. There is no regulation around the same. Most of these exchanges also have transaction charges in case you want to cash out incentivising you too keep your coins with the exchange. The risk is just insanely high around loosing your money.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Don't think the regulation has still happened. There is literally nothing preventing the exchanges of today doing the same thing as what happened to me

True except (partly) for DEX's (decenteralised exchanges) where you can store your coins in a liquidity pool which is governed by a smart contract instead of any individual party. DEX's use algorithms to facilitate trading and these are immutably deployed on the ETH mainnet so they will hopefully continue to work.

But you can still get screwed if the liquidity pool empties out or is insufficient in the coins you want to swap to (use fiat pools only then), or if there's a "bug" (its a contract not a bug), or the AMM algorithms of DEX is just sh*t and prone to manipulation.

My knowledge is far from complete on this so I might be (probably am) wrong, but yes I also have avoided cryptocurrencies since the early days and I regret it every few years :loser:

On 10/27/2021 at 10:47 AM, i_rock098 said:

F*CK..!!!! 8L doges are worth 1-2 Crores today :fear:.... From the very start I have split my investments in to wallets and exchanges. I have 3 wallets & 3 Exchanges where I have my investments cos I know how unregulated this Crypto world is.