The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

Cryptocurrency is one of the stupidest smart thing. Literally destroying the environment to virtually mint imaginary currency. Ruining the world, personal finance of idiot nerds and gaming economy all that the same time. I really hope it crashes and burns sooner than later. US ban will be key for it but I guess now that wall street is involved, it seems unlikely. Hopefully, Indian ban starts a worldwide trend. 
There won't be a ban atleast on things like bitcoin . Only private cryptos will be banned. 10 crore Indians invest in crypto.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Govt. and RBI keep dilly dallying.

Feels like this is being done to let people in power accumulate crypto on dips.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't dabbled in it. Need an exchange, wallet and medium which is completely cut off with the Indian regulators.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't dabbled in it. Need an exchange, wallet and medium which is completely cut off with the Indian regulators.
Hopefully RBI isn't dumb enough to ban crypto. It would be a bad look. Also in case they do ban it, what happens to millions of people who are currently invested in crypto? Are all their money gone?

5 hours ago, mohit9206 said:
7 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Hopefully RBI isn't dumb enough to ban crypto. It would be a bad look. Also in case they do ban it, what happens to millions of people who are currently invested in crypto? Are all their money gone?

gone

puff

vaporized in thin air

just as fast n furious as ur funds get deducted from wallet once u click buy/invest :puspa:

j/k bro, Crypto ain't going anywhere :cheers:

Edited by Pushy

23 hours ago, SuperT said:

Guys who actively trade in Crypto, how do you account for it during income tax payment ? Or is it not taxable currently ? 

As far as I know it comes under short term capital tax. 

1 hour ago, Rey said:

Guys need to send some money(40 USD) to a bitcoin address. What's the best way/app/site to do it?

Thanks.

Wazirx, But do check about the minimum transfer amount & The transfer fee. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAZ said:

Wazirx, But do check about the minimum transfer amount & The transfer fee. 

How? All I see there are the options to Exchange, P2P or add funds to my own wallet.

Can it be done so that it takes funds from my bank/card and send directly to a BTC address I specify?

19 hours ago, Rey said:

How? All I see there are the options to Exchange, P2P or add funds to my own wallet.

Can it be done so that it takes funds from my bank/card and send directly to a BTC address I specify?

You need to add funds first, Then buy the crypto you want to transfer. Once you have the Crypto then you can select the option to send. and paste the receivers address. https://wazirx.com/fees This page will give you all the related information.  

• Thanks 1