The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

What a sweet time to buy. High risk high reward time.

high risk means you think this the end of crypto.I dont think this is the end.

I know this the time when many are scared to gamble theire money on crypto and those people can never make fourtune for themselves.

I know its difficult to make such decission at this point of time but according to me people should back off if they think its over now,and others who still see future in crypto,they would be fool if they did  not invest right now.

48 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

gamble theire money on crypto and those people can never make fourtune for themselves.

You call it gambling yourself and then you say people can't make a fortune. You might be fully behind crypto but that doesn't mean people who aren't can't make money.

You can make a fortune from stock market too, only difference is time taken.

Edited by KunjanPSD

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

You call it gambling yourself and then you say people can't make a fortune. You might be fully behind crypto but that doesn't mean people who aren't can't make money.

You can make a fortune from stock market too, only difference is time taken.

crypto is a gamble for me but i  believe in it .

By 'People who dosent believe',i mean to say the people who scared to invest right now.for them it would be an immature move.

Edited by Felix the cat

Kangaal Kardiya is crash ne :fear1:. But I still believe in crypto, Only BTC & ETH rest others are just gamble. Some might pay off with 10X others might just Sink like LUNA did. I think Everyone should buy 1 ETH here & see it after 5 years (Can reach 20,000$)

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you have to keep your fingers crossed or say that it is a gamble, then is this really a sound investment for you? Are odds even remotely stacked in your favour?

This one is short term gamble. Got call of short term pump.

11 minutes ago, TAZ said:

Don't buy much at this price point, It is expected to fall another 10% from here. So try to buy in portions..

Yeah. Didnt buy with all, still have parked busd.

Bro i bought 7 sols for 13.5k. Went upto 1.45 lakhs. My best investment ever.

Sold 2 and recouped my total investment and some profit. Cashed out and bought some shares with them. Stupid me should have sold everything and bought again NOW

Leant Few lessons

Always Book profits. Never give in to FOMO.  Always buy in red or dead. Crypto is all about hype and speculation.

And avoid that trash sub cryptocurrency like plague. Do opposite of what they say.

Sol is still good, Long term hold. I am holding it and buy orders at 20$. Near can see next SOL run, your money your decision. Look upto it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Bro i bought 7 sols for 13.5k. Went upto 1.45 lakhs. My best investment ever.

Sold 2 and recouped my total investment and some profit. Cashed out and bought some shares with them. Stupid me should have sold everything and bought again NOW

Leant Few lessons

Always Book profits. Never give in to FOMO.  Always buy in red or dead. Crypto is all about hype and speculation.

And avoid that trash sub cryptocurrency like plague. Do opposite of what they say.

Sol is still good, Long term hold. I am holding it and buy orders at 20$. Near can see next SOL run, your money your decision. Look upto it.

Ooh, that's a good chunk of profit.

I'm on the hook, might get some more and hodl.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, Felix the cat said:

Just to make sure this thread is alive.

Guys just do not give upon crypto.

This is the moment which we used to wish for.

Back in april 2021 whenever I saw those crypto price charts I always think of that ,if i had invested in -January 2021, i would be richie rich rich

I think that time is back again and it would be a big mistake to decide not to invest now .

This is an opportunity. 

This post gets funnier every passing day lmao. Down ~30%.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1