The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

On 6/15/2022 at 12:03 PM, Anshul said:

This post gets funnier every passing day lmao. Down ~30%.

Btw im even more excited than before.

I will observe the market for atleast one and half month,then im going to start investing with all my extra savings.

Bad time for any crypto enthusiast but imo still its the best time to invest.

Its Impossible to predict & to time the market. But I feel this is probably the best time to invest in the market (Only if you have long term vision). Dont really see BTC going below 19-20k USD, Even if it does it wont stay there for more than few hours. So its better to start accumulating as a bounce is just around the corner. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Btw im even more excited than before.

I will observe the market for atleast one and half month,then im going to start investing with all my extra savings.

Bad time for any crypto enthusiast but imo still its the best time to invest.

It's too risky for me so I won't be investing. It may go to $100k or zero, who knows ? But I won't regret it even if it does go to the moon.

• 3 weeks later...

Vault suspends operations in India. 

https://www.vauld.com/blog/corporate-statement/

In the meantime, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all withdrawals, trading and deposits on the Vauld platform with immediate effect. We believe that this will help to facilitate our exploration of the suitability of potential restructuring options, together with our financial and legal advisors. We seek the understanding of customers of the Vauld platform that we will not be in a position to process any new or further requests or instructions in this regard. Specific arrangements will be made for customer deposits as may be necessary for certain customers to meet margin calls in connection with collateralised loans. 

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

Damn! Just a while back youtubers/insta influencers were recommending Vauld left right and centre. 

Akshat Srivastava is the biggest scammer along with his behen CA Rachana Ranade.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Akshat Srivastava is the biggest scammer along with his behen CA Rachana Ranade.

I think their earlier videos were good, but then the influencing started, and this got f**ked. Akshat was peddling Vauld just a week back IIRC. 

Also made predictions for Nifty touching 20k by mid 2022 last year. 

43 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I think their earlier videos were good, but then the influencing started, and this got f**ked. Akshat was peddling Vauld just a week back IIRC. 

Also made predictions for Nifty touching 20k by mid 2022 last year. 

Check his video on TA about Cup and Handle pattern, you'll know his competency.

10 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Any chance WazirX or CoinDCX and such will also suspend? Shall we book loss and withdraw or keep it. Its only amount amount(10k)

WazirX would be the last one to go, IMO the safest option in India as its owned by Binance. So quite a safe option. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The link doesn't show the full story and prompts to subscribe.

Edited by iamX

3 hours ago, iamX said:

The link doesn't show the full story and prompts to subscribe.

Same. Just saw the Price of this token, It dumped 90% :fear1:. Never even bothered to look at this token when it was launched with hype. I only look to invest in top tokens, These kind of rug pulls will keep on happening in this crypto world. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 2:16 PM, KunjanPSD said:

what about warikoo