The CryptoCurrency Thread

eddy4823

A segment that loses 2/3rds of its value in a time period says a lot. Compared that to buying a share in RIL, Tata etc is any day safer. Even if they lose 50 % of their value in a sell off. As you still have some fundamentals to hold on to. 

• Like 1

Kangaal Kardiya is crash ne :fear1:. But I still believe in crypto, Only BTC & ETH rest others are just gamble. Some might pay off with 10X others might just Sink like LUNA did. I think Everyone should buy 1 ETH here & see it after 5 years (Can reach 20,000$)

26 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Bought some btc. Fingers crossed.

Don't buy much at this price point, It is expected to fall another 10% from here. So try to buy in portions..

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you have to keep your fingers crossed or say that it is a gamble, then is this really a sound investment for you? Are odds even remotely stacked in your favour?

This one is short term gamble. Got call of short term pump.

11 minutes ago, TAZ said:

Don't buy much at this price point, It is expected to fall another 10% from here. So try to buy in portions..

Yeah. Didnt buy with all, still have parked busd.

Bro i bought 7 sols for 13.5k. Went upto 1.45 lakhs. My best investment ever.

Sold 2 and recouped my total investment and some profit. Cashed out and bought some shares with them. Stupid me should have sold everything and bought again NOW

Leant Few lessons

Always Book profits. Never give in to FOMO.  Always buy in red or dead. Crypto is all about hype and speculation.

And avoid that trash sub cryptocurrency like plague. Do opposite of what they say.

Sol is still good, Long term hold. I am holding it and buy orders at 20$. Near can see next SOL run, your money your decision. Look upto it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Bro i bought 7 sols for 13.5k. Went upto 1.45 lakhs. My best investment ever.

Sold 2 and recouped my total investment and some profit. Cashed out and bought some shares with them. Stupid me should have sold everything and bought again NOW

Leant Few lessons

Always Book profits. Never give in to FOMO.  Always buy in red or dead. Crypto is all about hype and speculation.

And avoid that trash sub cryptocurrency like plague. Do opposite of what they say.

Sol is still good, Long term hold. I am holding it and buy orders at 20$. Near can see next SOL run, your money your decision. Look upto it.

Ooh, that's a good chunk of profit.

I'm on the hook, might get some more and hodl.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, Felix the cat said:

Just to make sure this thread is alive.

Guys just do not give upon crypto.

This is the moment which we used to wish for.

Back in april 2021 whenever I saw those crypto price charts I always think of that ,if i had invested in -January 2021, i would be richie rich rich

I think that time is back again and it would be a big mistake to decide not to invest now .

This is an opportunity. 

This post gets funnier every passing day lmao. Down ~30%.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:03 PM, Anshul said:

This post gets funnier every passing day lmao. Down ~30%.

Btw im even more excited than before.

I will observe the market for atleast one and half month,then im going to start investing with all my extra savings.

Bad time for any crypto enthusiast but imo still its the best time to invest.

Its Impossible to predict & to time the market. But I feel this is probably the best time to invest in the market (Only if you have long term vision). Dont really see BTC going below 19-20k USD, Even if it does it wont stay there for more than few hours. So its better to start accumulating as a bounce is just around the corner. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Btw im even more excited than before.

I will observe the market for atleast one and half month,then im going to start investing with all my extra savings.

Bad time for any crypto enthusiast but imo still its the best time to invest.

It's too risky for me so I won't be investing. It may go to $100k or zero, who knows ? But I won't regret it even if it does go to the moon.

• 3 weeks later...

Vault suspends operations in India. 

https://www.vauld.com/blog/corporate-statement/

In the meantime, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all withdrawals, trading and deposits on the Vauld platform with immediate effect. We believe that this will help to facilitate our exploration of the suitability of potential restructuring options, together with our financial and legal advisors. We seek the understanding of customers of the Vauld platform that we will not be in a position to process any new or further requests or instructions in this regard. Specific arrangements will be made for customer deposits as may be necessary for certain customers to meet margin calls in connection with collateralised loans.