Achievement Hunters Thread (PC and Xbox)

PS Fan

• 3 months later...

Mass Effect legendary Edition - 100% Achievements unlocked  ( Very easy 90% were story/missions related)

ME Legendary edition so far my GOTY 2021. I dont care if these are last gen games, i enjoyed playing them more than any other games this year :D

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Fd_razSacAAk7j9?format=jpg&name=large

BLASPHEMOUS 100% 

A gratifying combat experience
Don't mind back-tracking like resident evil games
Get high levels of satisfaction from exploration
Aren't too faint of heart
Have an appreciation for atmosphere-complimenting music
Like to feel rewarded for your efforts

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

:O:majesty: Great Feat.. Horizon must have been proper grind

It was not as bad as I expected. Got the 100% in 108 hours. That too, playing the campaign twice as I completed the story once when the game launched and started again a month ago. Thanks to Hot wheels for getting me back into the game.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Wow, 

I will likely struggle to even finish the game once. 

Never completed any Persona game.

Neither did I before this and the time restricted progression scared the hell out of me prior to starting the game. However, the Royal version is very generous in a lot of aspects and this is one game you'd definitely don't want to miss. This was the perfect gateway to the Persona series for me just like Yakuza 0 was for the Yakuza series. I'd honestly suggest giving this a try if you're even remotely interested in it. I'm still contemplating on starting an NG+ run; that is how amazing this game turned out. I know I'll burn myself out, so will save it for later. :) 

6 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Neither did I before this and the time restricted progression scared the hell out of me prior to starting the game. However, the Royal version is very generous in a lot of aspects and this is one game you'd definitely don't want to miss. This was the perfect gateway to the Persona series for me just like Yakuza 0 was for the Yakuza series. I'd honestly suggest giving this a try if you're even remotely interested in it. I'm still contemplating on starting an NG+ run; that is how amazing this game turned out. I know I'll burn myself out, so will save it for later. :) 

Sure I will play it.

Have it installed. Starting is a bit slow but I know they get good once you reach school.

• Like 1

Have the Platinums for MH World( Base game, Iceborne has seperate plat ), DS3 and Elden Ring on Steam, I have all achievements for Nier Automata also but that game doesn't have the platinum-equivalent achievement on Steam/

idk about Xbox but there are a lot of games that don't have the Platinum achievement on Steam, FromSoft games have them, both the Niohs have them, MH World and Iceborne, Death Stranding and Borderlands 3 along with all the Yakuza games have plats, other games don't, sucks.

• 1 month later...