Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

Dirt 5 online modes —-

we should try these too

Vampire 

We gave you a glimpse of the Vampire mode for Dirt 5 at the end of our Playgrounds trailer in August, and now it’s time to reveal all. Those of you who played Outbreak in Dirt 3 will be right at home here – and those of you who didn’t are in for a treat. 

Vampire events begin with one Vampire car, whose task is to hunt down the other drivers, make contact with them, and turn them into a Vampire, visible by their headlights turning a ghoulish shade of red. Players who are not the Vampire have one objective: Run! Or, well, drive. Really fast. Use your racing skills to evade the Vampires in our event arenas until dawn comes to take the win and escape! 

King

Got what it takes to hold the crown? Good – now you have to keep it. King puts a new spin on a traditional multiplayer event, with each player aiming to hold the crown and avoid coming into contact with other cars, which passes the crown over to them. 

Racers earn points whenever they hold the crown, and the King will also leave a trail of coins for players to gather as they chase them down – but holding the crown is where the big money is at. Two crowns are placed in the arena and will automatically reset if a player retains it for a set amount of time. Score the most points within the time limit to secure the W and be King for a day!

Transporter 

A racing-focused take on another classic multiplayer game type, Transporter is all about capturing, defending and evading to score the win. Each player is tasked with capturing an object and transporting it to a designated place. Doing so scores you points – but you’ll have every other racer trying to stop you and transport the object themselves! 

That’s not all, though – holding onto the object longer, before delivering it, will score you more points. Do you race to the destination and bank the points, or try to keep it for longer and rack up a score? Strategy, skill and timing will be key to success in Transporter.  

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don’t think they exist, it was in initial build.. 

I think we got a fair share of good tracks. Only that flag game was bland. And the ice skating rink was downright disgusting. 

Next time bro pls keep the party private only for ivg folks. That bmwterimaaki dude molested me badly 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I think we got a fair share of good tracks. Only that flag game was bland. And the ice skating rink was downright disgusting. 

Next time bro pls keep the party private only for ivg folks. That bmwterimaaki dude molested me badly 

count me out for ALL party games :catfight:

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

@Assassins Creed are we having another public colonoscopy with @quixote_1989 today?

I'll be on from 330pm. Have to rush to the hospital. Nephew is unable to talk. 

:mellow: take care,

we will be on from 2:30, ping us once you back in the group chat 

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

@Assassins Creed are we having another public colonoscopy with @quixote_1989 today?

One day I’ll git gud, you just wait and watch.

Although, realistically, you might not stick around that long. nvm.

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Gears 5
  • Assassins Creed changed the title to Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5