JEE Suggestions :)

UxoriousHades03

Hi tomorrow my classes are commencing for class 12th for JEE prep, plz suggest what should be my strategy for class 12th, according to my perspective my class 11th went very well and having no backlogs throughout the whole year, i did complete DC pandey and HC verma just once for physics, Himanshu pandey for organic chem and N Awasthi for chem, for maths i did cengage( all illustrations and single answer back exercise).. My main target is to get under 5000 rank, according to your experiences what i should do?? Everybody started their prep for jee of class 11th during lockdown so i suppose i would have same affect on most of them(not all) just like it affected me(if there were offline classes obviously i would have gotten much more prepared) 

My JEE prep advice would too outdated for you. As a general advice, don't stress yourself on what others are doing. Do what works best for you. Even if you don't get through, don't be discouraged. You can still do great things in life even without qualifying JEE.

11 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

All forms of topics can be discussed in this section. Maybe there is a thread for such topics. 

8 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Bro, better to ping me about this. It's a gaming forum afterall.

Pretty much what @Mysteryman said. We can discuss whatever we want.

But honestly, the average age of folks in this forum is on the higher side with a good population of active members over 25 or even older. I am almost 30 and it's been over 8 years since I did my bachelors, so pretty sure my advise/tips would be outdated. Why not try Reddit? You'd probably have a subreddit for this where you'd be able to get relevant tips. 

• Snake locked this topic