FIFA21: LaughOrDie League

bharat_SS

IVG FIFA21 LaughOrDie League

Hi all, it's been a while since we organised a FIFA tourney. The OC (Dan, Azaan, Surya and Bharat) has planned to host LaughOrDie League (which we organise in the memory of our dear friend Rahul Thind, PSN ID = LaughorDie) in the coming days. The details of the league are as follows:

Each participant must be aware of all the rules listed below. Insufficient knowledge of the rules cannot be used as an excuse for breaking the rules.

The entire tournament is based on fair-play practised by the participants because not everything can be regulated by the OC.

PRIZE: The winner will get US$50 on PSN account, which will be sponsored by Sanwal Memon. Thanks Sanwal Bhai :)

IVG FIFA21 LaughOrDie League: RULES & REGULATIONS

1. General:
1.1 Open only for IVG members.
1.2 Dates: 9 Apr 2021  - 24 May 2021.
1.3 Platform: PS4 and PS5. Players who chose to play on PS5, will have to install PS4 version of FIFA21 on their system to be able to cross-play.
1.4 Please register only if you are going to be available for the entire duration of the league (being available every day for first 3 weeks and then gone missing for next 3 weeks or vice-versa is not gonna work).
1.5 Please register only if you think you can keep your interest in the league even after losing several games. We have seen in the past, many people start losing their interest in the league midway through when they cannot get as many wins as they expected and then they stop playing rest of their games.
1.6 Places will be secured through the "first come, first served" basis.
1.7 We have planned that maximum 16 people will be playing the league (if OC members choose to play it will be 16 + 4 OC members), if more people register then they will be added to the wait-list. In case of a back-out or disqualification the person next in the wait-list will be added to the league. Tournament format may change if fewer people register.

2. Tournament rules:
2.1 Team star rating: 4-star teams - only actual club/country teams allowed (special/fantasy teams, like All Star XI, World XI, World Soccer Aid XI and MLS XI, are NOT allowed, even if some of them fall under 4-star teams category)
2.2 It is a league tournament. Every player plays 2 games against each opponent (1 home and 1 away).
2.3 During each fixture between 2 players, ideally both players should host 1 game each. But, if due to some connection difficulties one player cannot host, then the other player can host both the games with mutual understanding between the 2 players.
2.4 As we know, lag is integral part of online gaming, there will be lag in almost every match so be prepared to play in lag if it appears. But, if there's unplayable lag (and not just the normal lag) in a match, players can restart their match with mutual agreement. Try to change the host, it might help. Please be aware if your opponent has scored a goal in the meantime it will stand. For example, player A is facing lag while playing against player B. Player B has the possession and player A presses pause button the game will only stop after a foul/ball goes out of play. Player B scores a goal in the meantime. In the next game player A should give player B his one goal advantage back by scoring an own goal then play the rest of the match normally. But, and it's a big but, it is advised to all players if you have the possession in the early stages of a match and opponent presses the pause button, like in first 10 minutes game-time, please pause the match & wait (remember fair-play?) and if you don't receive any message from opponent regarding lag, just play normally after the pause times out completely. I know it's quite a long point but it has to be explained to avoid any conflict/dispute arising later on.
2.5 If a disconnection happens, consider every match as 93-minute long (it includes the 3 minutes of the injury time also) please play the remaining minutes in the next game. For example, if a DC happens at 62' in a game. You should play 31 minutes (93'-62') in the supplementary game. The first 31 minutes will count. There's no need to play the entire duration of the supplementary game. It is important to understand this point, I hope it's clear to everyone.
2.6 Basic football points system applies to the league (Win = 3, Draw = 1, and Loss = 0).

2.7 Tiebreaker:
1) Points
2) Goal difference
3) Goals scored
4) Head-to-head points
5) Clean sheets

3. Registration:
3.1 To register, please provide your details in the following format:
A. Name : Bharat Kumar
B. PSN ID : bharat_SS
3.2 Team Name: Submit your team name as well. You are allowed to change your team if you want to but not after tourney has started. You must submit your team name before the start of the tournament kick-off date (on or before 08-04-2021, 23:59).
3.3 Teams CANNOT be changed after the tournament has started. The team you choose once has to be used throughout the tournament.
3.4 One team can be chosen by multiple players.

4. Match settings:
4.1 Game speed: Normal
4.2 Squads: Online squads
4.3 Half length: 6 minutes
4.4 Defending settings: Tactical defending

5. Match playing and result/score reporting:
5.1 Players are required to play with the PSN ID they have specified at the time of registration.
5.2 Matches need to be completed within the days mentioned. Tournament start time is 00:00 on 09-04-2021 and end time is 23:59 on 24-05-2021. Any results posted outside of this window will not count.
5.3 Every player must play all their games, failing to do so may result in warning/ban from the tournaments organised by the OC.
5.4 Whenever you are available to play, it is important that you post here in the thread because it will be read by most players. Don't just rely on the WhatApp or PSN messages, some people don't respond to messages on PSN. However, you are free to communicate by any medium with mutual understanding between 2 players.
5.5 It is important both players must post the scores on the same day after finishing the game in the tournament thread.
5.6 If possible, please play both games against an opponent on the same day. You two may not be able to come online at the same time again.
5.7 League table will be updated from time to time. You must keep track of your W-D-L and GF-GA stats. In case, I make a mistake it might cost you a few places in the standings.
5.8 All players must have played at least 50% of their games by the midway point of tourney duration (which is 01-05-2021, 23:59)

6. Discipline rules:
6.1 We take the discipline very seriously. Guilty may be disqualified and/or banned from the future tourneys hosted by the OC.
6.2 Please play fair and be nice to your fellow IVG members.
6.3 Decision of the OC will be final.
6.4 Some OC members may not be present actively here in the thread but they will be around if a situation/dispute arises.
6.5 Abusing, bullying and/or threats against the other players are not tolerated.
6.6 Basically, nothing bad is tolerated.

Message from the OC:
All the best to all players from us. Play hard, play fair.

Edited by BHARAT-85
  • Like 3

Player Name  - PSN ID - Team Name

1. Chethan CJ -  CleriCJBeast - ???

2. Rahul Malhotra - psychic_ANIMAL - Lyon

3. Bharat Kumar - bharat_SS - Wolfsburg

4. Azaan Teki - xzaanx - Ajax

5. Sanwal Memon - SanwalCr9 - USA

6. Sudhir Senthilvel -  brokenblissx - Wolfsburg

7.  Iqbal VZM - Iqbalvzm2206 - Valencia 

8. Sarwaan Memon - SarwaanMemon96 - Norway

9. Armaan D - ard8134 - AS Monaco

10. Palash - Uber-mensch07 - Getafe

--------------------

List of 4-star teams in FIFA21.

1. Club teams:-

Argentina:
Buenos Aires
Nunez

Belgium:
Brugge

Brazil:
Atletico Mineiro

England:
Aston Villa
Brighton
Burnley
Crystal Palace
Fulham
Leeds United
Newcastle United
Southampton
West Ham United

France:
Angers
AS Monaco
Lille
Montpellier
Nice
Lyon
Marseille
Rennes

Germany:
Schalke
Frankfurt
Hertha Berlin
Hoffenheim
Wolfsburg

Italy:

Cagliari
Fiorentina
Roma
Sampdoria
Sassuolo
Torino

Mexico:
Tigres

Netherlands:
Ajax
Feyenoord
PSV

Portugal:
Porto
Braga
Sporting Lisbon

Rest of the world:
Olympiacos
Shakhtar Donetsk
Slavia Praha
Spartak Moscow

Spain:
Osasuna
Alaves
Getafe
Granada
Levante
Valladolid
Celta
Real Betis
Eibar
Valencia

Turkey:
Basaksehir
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray

2. International teams:-

Austria

Chile

Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire)

Czech Republic

Denmark

Mexico

Norway

Paraguay

Poland

Russia

Scotland

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

USA

Edited by BHARAT-85
  • Like 1

It may come for PS5 (if enough people show interest in it) as well in the future, but this one is only for PS4. :/

Players who chose to play on PS5, will have to install PS4 version of FIFA21 on their system to be able to cross-play.

Edited by BHARAT-85

27 minutes ago, hope said:

No PS5 players?

25 minutes ago, BHARAT-85 said:

It may come for PS5 (if enough people show interest in it) as well in the future, but this one is only for PS4. :/

PS5 players download BC version and play.. I will be doing the same or if its really strict that only PS4s I can install on my Pro

Edited by Assassins Creed

I am playing Ps4's version of Fifa 21 installer in my PS5. Does that work for you guys? . I have been playing with ps4 players online/FUT and there isnt any impact so far. If thats OK, add me to the tournament.

Name : Sudharsan Senthilvel

Psn : brokenblissx 

Team Wolfsburg

Edited by Sudhir
Added team name

1 hour ago, Sudhir said:

I am playing Ps4's version of Fifa 21 installer in my PS5. Does that work for you guys? . I have been playing with ps4 players online/FUT and there isnt any impact so far. If thats OK, add me to the tournament.

Name : Sudharsan Senthilvel

Psn : brokenblissx

I was not aware of the fact that it was possible to play FIFA21 cross-platform on PS4 and PS5. When I discussed with the OC members, they told me it was possible (so stupid of me) and I was thinking we'd have to organise a separate tourney for PS5 players after this one.

It is allowed to play this tourney on PS5 as well. So, I added your name to the participant's list.

On 3/29/2021 at 4:59 PM, hope said:

No PS5 players?

Aditya, sorry bhai. Do you now wanna enrol for this one?

• bharat_SS changed the title to PS4/PS5: FIFA21 LaughOrDie League
7 minutes ago, BHARAT-85 said:

I was not aware of the fact that it was possible to play FIFA21 cross-platform on PS4 and PS5. When I discussed with the OC members, they told me it was possible (so stupid of me) and I was thinking we'd have to organise a separate tourney for PS5 players after this one.

It is allowed to play this tourney on PS5 as well. So, I added your name to the participant's list.

Aditya, sorry bhai. Do you now wanna enrol for this one?

No cross plat still from Bro.. PS5 guy needs to install PS4 version of the game and playing that he can connect with PS4 peeps, A guy playing a PS5 version cannot play with a PS4 version guy...

Guys, the OP has been updated with new details. I request everyone to read it again please.

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

No cross plat still from Bro.. PS5 guy needs to install PS4 version of the game and playing that he can connect with PS4 peeps, A guy playing a PS5 version cannot play with a PS4 version guy...

Oh, so there's still more twist in it. BTW, thanks for clearing the point bro. :good:

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: LaughOrDie League