FIFA21: LaughOrDie League

bharat_SS

On 3/29/2021 at 4:57 PM, BHARAT-85 said:

Tournament start time is 00:00 on 09-04-2021 and end time is 23:59 on 24-05-2021. Any results posted outside of this window will not count.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, BHARAT-85 said:

Trying my best.. Thank you for everything you have done Bharat bhai!!(Taking hours out) doing the standings, results, updating, answering :hi2: Real MVP <3

Edited by Sanwal

On 5/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, BHARAT-85 said:

Not getting responses on PSN or on here. Don't think they want to finish tourney.

Thank you for organising Bharat Bhai :) 

On 5/23/2021 at 6:54 AM, Sanwal said:

Trying my best.. Thank you for everything you have done Bharat bhai!!(Taking hours out) doing the standings, results, updating, answering :hi2: Real MVP <3

8 hours ago, SarwaanM said:

Not getting responses on PSN or on here. Don't think they want to finish tourney.

Thank you for organising Bharat Bhai :) 

Thank you guys :hug:

You have both been very active in the thread, not your fault if you couldn't play all your games. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BHARAT-85 said:

Thank you guys :hug:

You have both been very active in the thread, not your fault if you couldn't play all your games. :thumbsup:

Lots of love bhai, but nothing compared to your hard work, everything was for Rahul <3  

Bhai just tell me, is the winner of the league Armaan? So that i could ask the winner which psn code or any other payment method they would prefer for winning it, thanks!

4 hours ago, Sanwal said:

Lots of love bhai, but nothing compared to your hard work, everything was for Rahul <3  

Bhai just tell me, is the winner of the league Armaan? So that i could ask the winner which psn code or any other payment method they would prefer for winning it, thanks!

Yes, Armaan is the winner. Congratulations @Lazyboy8134  :thumbsup:

Final table update:

League Standings

Results Table

Thanks to all participants from the OC, really happy that we managed to organise a tourney after ages. However, some disappointments also, lack of activity/failure to play all games by a few players. However, it was a good experience overall. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BHARAT-85 said:

Yes, Armaan is the winner. Congratulations @Lazyboy8134  :thumbsup:

Final table update:

League Standings

Results Table

Thanks to all participants from the OC, really happy that we managed to organise a tourney after ages. However, some disappointments also, lack of activity/failure to play all games by a few players. However, it was a good experience overall. :)

Thank you so much for organising and putting in so much effort! Glad to be a part of the tourney ❤️

Congrats to everyone, had a great time playing with everyone! Some great matches and a lot of fun! Feel free to message me for a game, would love to play more often with y'all!

Lastly, I feel @SarwaanM equally deserves the victory as he has a game in hand for reason outside his control! Feels wrong to just have a single winner so imo, congrats go Sarwaan as well! :D

Hope to play a lot more with y'all, thank you!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Thank you so much for organising and putting in so much effort! Glad to be a part of the tourney ❤️

Congrats to everyone, had a great time playing with everyone! Some great matches and a lot of fun! Feel free to message me for a game, would love to play more often with y'all!

Lastly, I feel @SarwaanM equally deserves the victory as he has a game in hand for reason outside his control! Feels wrong to just have a single winner so imo, congrats go Sarwaan as well! :D

Congrats Armaan!! 

Please let me know what psn code you want (Country) so i could message it to you as soon as i get them! 

14 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Congrats Armaan, you were awesome this tourney! And thank you!!!

Was great fun playing with everyone after a while <3 

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to buy FIFA 21 for online multiplayer. Is it too late now ?

How long servers will be available to play , like after FIFA 22 , will FIFA 21 be dead in online dimension?

14 hours ago, vikasps said:

Planning to buy FIFA 21 for online multiplayer. Is it too late now ?

How long servers will be available to play , like after FIFA 22 , will FIFA 21 be dead in online dimension?

Next game won't be out till October so plenty of time to still play online seasons and FUT if you're into that.

I don't think it'll be dead immediately though and EA I think keeps the servers on for a few years

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: LaughOrDie League