Bharat 3-4 Sarwaan

Sarwaan scored with last kick of the match :slap:

48 minutes ago, Stevie G said:

Played Bharat Bhai 

Lost 5-1

Drew 2-2

Team I have chosen is Ajax

:chair: for losing against me.

Bhai, you need some practice to get your rhythm back. I'm sure you will get there :thumbsup:

--------------

Table update:

League Standings

Results Table

16 minutes ago, BHARAT-85 said:

Results:

Azaan 2-2 Bharat

Azaan 1-5 Bharat

Bharat 2-2 Sarwaan

Bharat 3-4 Sarwaan

Sarwaan scored with last kick of the match :slap:

:chair: for losing against me.

Bhai, you need some practice to get your rhythm back. I'm sure you will get there :thumbsup:

--------------

Table update:

League Standings

Results Table

Bharat bhai so sorry about the dc in the last game, must've killed momentum. Don't know why it happened. GGz!

When you had 76% possession in the first half of the first game, I thought it was over lol

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Karma ??

Played Sarwaan, vwp buddy, great games

Armaan 2-5 Sarwaan

Sarwaan 3-6 Armaan

WpWp!

I think our first game was very close! Ggz, goodluck for the rest!

Registration for the tourney will close at 8AM IST on Monday, 19-04-2021.

2 hours ago, ash_ said:

Great to see familiar faces :cheers:

Hope everyone is fine. Will be rooting for Bharat bhai, Azaan, and San (Sorry Sar)

Ashishhhhh :hug:

8 hours ago, SarwaanM said:

Bharat bhai so sorry about the dc in the last game, must've killed momentum. Don't know why it happened. GGz!

When you had 76% possession in the first half of the first game, I thought it was over lol

No, you played very well. You deserved the win. Lekin last second wale winner ke liye ek baar phir se yeh le :chair:

8 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Karma ??

Yeh le, tu bhi le ek :chair:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hussain said:

Man I always miss out on this tourneys :/ 

When are we going to have the next one?

Dude take my place, I am backing out.. I thought this was a non league.. 2-3 matches and get done but playing a whole league might not be feasible for me that too with some of the legends here :suicide:... play with @Lazyboy8134 he messaged me today to play..  

@BHARAT-85 Bhai, sorry for not reading the rules properly.. please note the change.. 

Sorry I can’t take your place right now, I’ve just left my playstation home, travelled to my parents house for the lockdown. I might get it back in a few days but it’s not confirmed...

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude take my place, I am backing out.. I thought this was a non league.. 2-3 matches and get done but playing a whole league might not be feasible for me that too with some of the legends here :suicide:... play with @Lazyboy8134 he messaged me today to play..  

@BHARAT-85 Bhai, sorry for not reading the rules properly.. please note the change.. 

:chair:
All love though, see you in the next tourney <3 

Anyone down to play, let me know i'll be available (not online) for the next 5-6 hours max, just message me here or on Fb! Time to stop losing 10-0 hahaha. Facebook name is Sanwal memon 

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Here's one more :chair:   and you know what makes me sad... I saw the potential in you... potential to give me 6 points :bigyellowgrin:

However no worries bhai, we may also have some short tourneys in the future. Please, keep an eye on this section. I hope to see you again. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: LaughOrDie League