Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

Just now, dylanjosh said:

That was such a crazy trailer holy sh*t. I've never played BF before and it has me very enticed.

I'm really turned off by the steep price though. Dont want to spend 3499 on something I'm not sure I'll like. :( 

I am falling for the same kind of thing for their past two games and they both were sh*t.... :furious:

On 6/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Coz MP offers more value than SP? MP = endless content for you to play.  Charging 70 for SP only game is ethically wrong and we all know which company is notorious for charging 70 for SP only games. 

If you can pay 70$ for games like Returnal and Sackboy then why can't EA charge 70 for legendary franchise like BF?

WTF :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

So the only way you can buy on PS4 & ensure a PS5 upgrade is to buy the Gold edition which is £90/$100 

it includes Year 1 season pass 

What a ch***** decision 

Why would anyone who hasn't played much battlefield mp  before spend 100 dollars based on a trailer that looks scripted. 

Ea surely is overconfident! 

Edited by radicaldude

56 minutes ago, AnK said:

So the only way you can buy on PS4 & ensure a PS5 upgrade is to buy the Gold edition which is £90/$100 

it includes Year 1 season pass 

What a ch***** decision 

They should come out with a separate upgrade path because this is just stupid AF. Something like a $10 upgrade.

46 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

He wants the upgradable version . Ps4-> ps5

Yes

47 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Why would anyone who hasn't played much battlefield mp  before spend 100 dollars based on a trailer that looks scripted. 

Ea surely is overconfident! 

Obviously it’s only for players interested pre-launch

14 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

They should come out with a separate upgrade path because this is just stupid AF. Something like a $10 upgrade.

No info other than this version about Nextgen upgrade 

It’s a really scummy move ,why would I want to pay for useless cosmetics just to be able to Upgrade at a later date 

Also the characters 

I hope atleast that is something  gameplay related & not as useless as cosmetics 

Edited by AnK