Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

4 hours ago, Keano said:

That quality vs quantity game mode looks very interesting :o 

You can create your own game modes, i guess that is what they are trying to show.

Anything dice makes as part of Portal will be responded to by whinings of BALANCE!!!!!!! by the "community" so they will come up with the most tamest game modes i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ironic there is no story campaign yet they're referencing the BF4 dudes.

Wonder what happened to China in this, ofc the irl meta reasoning is they want to hawk BF games in China so they won't add China as a playable faction at all, don't want the ban like BF4 got.

And i'm curious since the in game reasoning is that you are basically no-pats fighting for US/RUS, do the vehicles and aircraft are of those two countries only, or can you mix and match?

I wonder if you're on the US side and you have like the SU50 unlocked can you use it :rofl:

The game is very nice. Buggy and performs badly in closed playtest but otherwise very fun to play.

The map is quite big and can go 30-60 mins easy like before. The grappling hook is cool. Easy to get to the top of the buildings but not all. Some tall buildings have a rope around the area to climb up. 

The movement feels nice and the gunplay is great. Feels very much like 3/4. ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

The game is very nice. Buggy and performs badly in closed playtest but otherwise very fun to play.

The map is quite big and can go 30-60 mins easy like before. The grappling hook is cool. Easy to get to the top of the buildings but not all. Some tall buildings have a rope around the area to climb up. 

You actually played it ? O_O

They already have a closed alpha/beta ?

32 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

All I wanted to know

Edited by Snake

To add the Battlefield 2042 GeForce RTX bundle to your arsenal, head to one of our participating retailers, and simply select an eligible desktop PC or laptop powered by a GeForce RTX 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080, 3070 Ti, or 3070.