Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

57 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Why did you pre-ordered it? Early access is anyhow available to gamepass/EA members. :P

You don't say that to a BF fan. GP for amateurs. 

Btw early access starting in 3 hours. Who's in? Add moi on XSX 

HeavenAngel#9016

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Battlefield 2042 PS5 and Xbox Series X upgrades will be free for all digital players.

https://www.gamesradar.com/battlefield-2042-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-upgrades-will-be-free-for-all-digital-players/

This is great news! I thought there was no push back on this. Wonder why the "generosity".

Edit: Only the next gen version offers dual-entitlement. So technically no upgrade path but old gen system owners will need to buy next gen versions. 

Update: EA has clarified that the dual-entitlement feature will only feature as part of the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of Battlefield 2042. As such, even if you currently only have a previous-generation console, you should purchase the new-generation version of Battlefield 2042 should you wish to make use of the upgrade system.

Source

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

This is great news! I thought there was no push back on this. Wonder why the "generosity".

Edit: Only the next gen version offers dual-entitlement. So technically no upgrade path but old gen system owners will need to buy next gen versions. 

Source

Ea,activision and sony have some of the worst policies ,its better not to expect to much from them.

Hopefully the beta is good ,my purchase depends on it.

@TRMNTRAre you buying the game?

Edited by triggr happy ss

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Hopefully the beta is good ,my purchase depends on it.

@TRMNTRAre you buying the game?

I want to but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to play with Infinite releasing after that. Will decide after the beta.