Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

Battlefield 2042 is crap? Absolutely mindless chaos. Played for 5-10 minutes on XSX 

was stupidly driving in an army van driving over people 

and it’s takes soooooooo long to run from 1 place from another 

Edited by 0verlord

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Battlefield 2042 is crap? Absolutely mindless chaos. Played for 5-10 minutes on XSX 

First time playing a Battlefield game? :huh:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

noob ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yes and yes ?

i used to feel the same before i played my 1st BF game which happened to be BF4 during lastgen console launch ,its was a spectacular game .Give the beta a try with people who play regularly ,trust me you would love it once you get the hang of it.

46 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

You described every Battlefield ever. Honestly, it'll take time to fall in love with the game. Lots of it.

14 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

i used to feel the same before i played my 1st BF game which happened to be BF4 during lastgen console launch ,its was a spectacular game .Give the beta a try with people who play regularly ,trust me you would love it once you get the hang of it.

cool, will try even if chaos ?

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Press B, call in your vehicle.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Embrace the chaos. Welcome to Battlefield. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

All EA play guys can’t get into the beta

GG DICE and EA

Played a couple of games earlier. Didn't really have trouble getting into games. 

First impressions - it's decently fun. Mostly because it's a lot of first timers so getting kills is possible, but in general the aiming feels tighter & the TTK also seems lower than previous games.

Lot of mechanics like grapple hooks & calling in a vehicle where ever makes the movement around the map quicker and you don't have to run around on foot

With the guns, you can customise the attachments on the fly. Spawn with a 8x scope sniper & you can switch to iron sights if you're in a closer combat situation.

Feels like an enjoyable game. Personally I've gotten used to (spoilt by) Titanfall's pace and even though this is quicker than previous BF games, it still doesn't feel as fast. 

The map is quite huge so the 128 players doesn't feel like complete mayhem. Some cool moments are baked into it too. I got caught in a tornado/ storm and got flung around the map while parachuting in. Even helicopter controls go for a toss there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Anyone playing on 30 series cards? Optimisation isn’t too great right ?

Getting 70 FPS on Ultra on 3070 FE but game isn't smooth. Don't know if it's the optimisation or something else. EA has worked on Animations a lot. Maybe that takes a toll on performance. 

Thanks to you for the early access code. <3

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Since I preordered the game offline from GL, I have an origin beta code if anyone on PC wants it? I already have GP so the beta is available to me 

I'll take it if its still there :fear1:

On 10/5/2021 at 7:56 PM, RV1709 said:

Since I preordered the game offline from GL, I have an origin beta code if anyone on PC wants it? I already have GP so the beta is available to me 

Can you give it to me please. Been tweeting all day angrily at Amazon for not sending me the Beta code. They are refusing to acknowledge there is a beta code to be given out and 9 out of 10 customer service agents don’t not know what a beta code / early access beta code is. 

Edited by SpyVision