Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

Did anyone pre-order Battlefield 2042 for PC from Amazon India here? Over the past 2 days I’ve been contacting Amazon to send me the Beta Code, their Customer Service seems to be clueless in regards to what a “Early Access Beta Code” is. I’ve literally contacted them over chat and phone like 15 times now! Besides the several tweets I’ve sent them over the past 48 hours. No help at all, basically in conclusion Amazon and EA are blaming each other. Amazon said their supplier (e-xpress interactive india) hasn’t given them any codes or instructions regarding the same. 

If interested, you can read all about it here in my Tweet Thread. 

Also, if by chance any of you’ll have an extra beta code, could you send it over? Thanks! 

Edited by SpyVision

1 hour ago, kaka_messi said:

I have played every battlefield game on pc and we never had any cross pla. Now I finally decided to get it console and boom...cross play.

How are they planning to adjust pc mouse accuracy vs controller eh?  Also can we disable this crossplay thingy?

There's an option to disable crossplay.

2 hours ago, piper said:

There's an option to disable crossplay.

So you guys are playing with it or without it?

Oh how to you mark enemies with a controller? What key to press? Also i couldn't get a tank. Is there a limitation on the vehicles like bf1/5 or are they in decent nos like bf3/4? 

Edited by kaka_messi

2 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Still downloading the game on the XSX (it's been 5 hrs or so). Getting absolutely horrendous download speeds (in kbps). This happened at the time of Halo Infinitie beta as well. :ranting:

Used to happen to me on XSX with my current ISP. I ended up using VPN and it solved the slow download issue 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Used to happen to me on XSX with my current ISP. I ended up using VPN and it solved the slow download issue 

Doesn't usually happen though. Will try that. Thanks!

Edit: You're right. It is the ISP. Seems to be working fine with mobile hotspot. :mellow:

Edited by TRMNTR

First impressions

• Settings changes don't save across restarts
  • Game crashes randomly
  • rubber banding sometimes
  • I hate the AI soldiers
  • No proper IFV/APC, they have something that is an AA basically aside from the tank
  • Speaking of which there seems to be no way to customize vehicle weaponry/gadgets
  • B key is hard coded to "Call In Vehicle", with no way to bind it to something else in keybinds
  • I like that they have added the MI-24 Hind in this.