Battlefield 2042

hazard12345

• No single player campaign
  • New mode coming, Hazard Mode - 'a new way to play Battlefield' to be detailed at EA Play in July
  • Open-beta planned (no details yet)
  • The maps will be apparently smaller on last-gen consoles
  • Enhanced terrain deformation

Just now, SpearHea:D said:

Pc has always been the best place to play battlefield.

If one knows the way then, 20-25% discount on steam day1. Cheapest and best.

Offcourse.

I hope it trumps BF BC2 for me.

I'll be probably buying this day 1 after watching the gameplay of course. My PC can't handle this so PS5 should do. Btw there is a sequence in the trailer where the pilot leaves his jet shoot the other jet with launcher and gets back in his jet. Looking that i remembered the Jet Swap footage from BF3. Here it is. 

Looks cool, but actual physics be like...images - 2021-06-07T213933.473.jpg

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
  • No single player campaign
  • New mode coming, Hazard Mode - 'a new way to play Battlefield' to be detailed at EA Play in July
  • Open-beta planned (no details yet)
  • The maps will be apparently smaller on last-gen consoles
  • Enhanced terrain deformation

Dafaq. 

$70 for an MP only title?

Edited by radicaldude

Yes, no campaign and no BR shite.

Full focus on multiplayer only. 

"If you look at the DNA of the studio, what we've been doing for so long, we just said you know what, we're not going to have a traditional single-player campaign this time around, but we're going to put all that emphasis and all those resources into building depth into the multiplayer. Because that is what we do best."

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Dafaq. 

$70 for an MP only title?

Yes.. BF was always a MP only game! If you are buying BF for SP, then you are doing it wrong. It's an add on in recent times which BF people never wanted. It's more like to attract people who are not into BF games.

You have COD for SP I guess.

12 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

SP gamer spotted. :D 

The trailer is actually MP game trailer, and showed many iconic moments of BF mp gaming. Such as Getting out of the Jet and doing the airborne rocket launcher.

BF is actually a MP focused game, great to see they are going to that direction again.

Yes it is a full MP trailer and this BF may not have a SP Campaign. Whether it is MP or not, the trailer is poorly designed and just shows off the technical features - hundreds of soldiers everywhere, throwing all sorts of vehicles and adding that tornado that destroys anything. 

It remind me of that awful first BFV trailer. 

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Yes.. BF was always a MP only game! If you are buying BF for SP, then you are doing it wrong. It's an add on in recent times which BF people never wanted. It's more like to attract people who are not into BF games.

You have COD for SP I guess.

Bf started out as a sp title only. If I remember correctly battlefield 1942 had a campaign 

Edited by radicaldude

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Bf started out as a sp title only. Was better than CoDs SP. 

You talking about Medal of Honor.

BF was always about multiplayer....started from BF1942. SP was just an addon as the market that time wasn't flexible for MP only games.

Just now, radicaldude said:

It's going the Blops4 way, atleast in india. (On consoles). 

Shows EAs arrogance. 

It's only the console crowd who's not gonna be interested in BF in India. As mostly the indian console crowd are SP oriented.

PC community of BF is going full crazy. As we are finally back on track of BF BC2....hopefully. Plus the 128 player map...oh man!

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

You talking about Medal of Honor.

BF was always about multiplayer....started from BF1942. SP was just an addon as the market that time wasn't flexible for MP only games.

That’s correct. SP was big those days. Even MP isnt safe now with a flood of similar games in this market. I think BF Bad company has the first campaign.