Tales of Arise

Mysteryman

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Preorders are up guys. 4299 for the physical copy. Just ordered mine.:bigyellowgrin:

from where?

edit: mcubegames for anyone wondering

just hoped that they'd have brought the Ce :cry:

Edited by abhi90

Tried the demo and I liked it. Visually the game's a looker except the pop-ins, weird to see em on a PS5 title. The combat is obviously pretty deep which is a plus. The character designs could be better though. Except the main guy, the rest are not interesting to me, in terms of design that is.

5 hours ago, Aloy said:

Tried the demo and I liked it. Visually the game's a looker except the pop-ins, weird to see em on a PS5 title. The combat is obviously pretty deep which is a plus. The character designs could be better though. Except the main guy, the rest are not interesting to me, in terms of design that is.

Actually im seeing a lot of popins on ps5, pretty sure we got a whole lot of BS about how the super fast ssd will elimiate it. Ys9 has so many popins its not even funny lmao.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:54 PM, playstationdude said:

Preorders are up guys. 4299 for the physical copy. Just ordered mine.:bigyellowgrin:

Ughh, well I guess it's at least not 4500. lol

Why does Bamco keep skipping JRPGs for official release. :cry:

On 8/27/2021 at 10:27 PM, playstationdude said:

Actually im seeing a lot of popins on ps5, pretty sure we got a whole lot of BS about how the super fast ssd will elimiate it. Ys9 has so many popins its not even funny lmao.

Chances are it's because of Alpha demo build. Game is UE4. There are far better looking UE4 games out there on PS4 (not to mention PS5). I don't think NB are bad devs, so chances are the pop-ins will be fixed for the official release (They did state, I think that the demo build was made separately, and there are unvoiced lines in the demo, that will be voiced in the full game). All of this is just a guess on my part though.

Anyway, pre-ordered the digital edition. The game looks absolutely amazing, and it's been a very long time since a proper new Tales game. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by roun90

23 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Chances are it's because of Alpha demo build. Game is UE4. There are far better looking UE4 games out there on PS4 (not to mention PS5). I don't think NB are bad devs, so chances are the pop-ins will be fixed for the official release (They did state, I think that the demo build was made separately, and there are unvoiced lines in the demo, that will be voiced in the full game). All of this is just a guess on my part though.

Anyway, pre-ordered the digital edition. The game looks absolutely amazing, and it's been a very long time since a proper new Tales game. I'm looking forward to it.

No no, poppins as in I mean I observe generally in games on ps5. Haven't tried thr Arise demo yet so can't comment on that