Resident Evil VIIIage - Spoilers Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any and all spoilers for RE8.

No spoiler tags, No holds barred.. Read at your own risk..

Edited by Assassins Creed

5 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Capcom baited us all. Looks like lady d is just another cog in the wheel. Not even close to Nemesis or Mr X. 

Agree, she is too slow and no ways in the likes of Tyrant, the Boss fight was good though.. classic RE stuff..

Done with Castle, So far so Good

Edited by Assassins Creed

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

f**k I seriously lost it at this sequence.. Putting his cut hand back and pour first aid, hands joins :suicide: 

I don’t remember but did RE7 had anything like his ?

Yeah RE7 had both hands and legs joining. Ethan has special blood which makes him heal and which made him immune to whatever infected the Baker family. 

• Haha 1

One series I really wanted to play along with halo, which I never did. Maybe I will play halo one day as it has the complete remake edition, but this I doubt. Looks nice of what i have seen. 

48 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Castle was decent. Lady D wasn’t as big a threat as Mr X. Yes she stalked like him but I wasn’t scared

However, house Beneviento is a whole different story!  

Dude just finished Benevinto from 12 am to 1 am.. f**k wat was that.. full RE7 vibes or probably even scary.. there was zero enemies in that level but that DadaMama was f**king creepy :O

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

I am exploring a lot, doing all those treasures too.. got to the boat across the bridge which needs a crank and took me to 2 places.. 

PS-App-20210508-120541.jpg

Same. Reached the factory now 

Loving the game so far, the castle is fun to explore. Defeated the lady and back to village, exploring each and every house. This game is awesome

Also i lost it at the hand cut off scene, it could have been a fantastic gameplay sequence where ethan can only use one hand to shoot or just running. Then Some npc/character visit to get it operated and fix it.  Going back to castle and take revenge .

But he put his amputed hand back in place like nothing happened :rofl:. I was laughing hard .

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Loving the game so far, the castle is fun to explore. Defeated the lady and back to village, exploring each and every house. This game is awesome

Also i lost it at the hand cut off scene, it could have been a fantastic gameplay sequence where ethan can only use one hand to shoot or just running. Then Some npc/character visit to get it operated and fix it.  Going back to castle and take revenge .

But he put his amputed hand back in place like nothing happened :rofl:. I was laughing hard .

true man, it was too funny and facepalm situation in between all of the awesomeness..