Snake

The Kaito Files DLC is Releasing on March 28th, 2022

From Source:

Yakuza spin-off Lost Judgment will receive a new DLC story expansion ,The Kaito Files, available on both PlayStation and Xbox platforms starting March 28th.

Play as the muscle of the Yagami Detective Agency, Masaharu Kaito, and take on a new case that ties up loose ends of his past in The Kaito Files. Kaito brings his own Primal Focus detective techniques and two beastly fighting styles to challenge new foes and crack the case with a distinct Kaito swagger.

- SEGA

SEGA and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio have announced that Lost Judgment, which released in September 2021, will receive new story content in the form of DLC The Kaito Files. The DLC contains 4 additional chapters to the Lost Judgment story and will be available for free to those who own the Ultimate Edition of the game, and those who have the Season Pass. It will also be available to purchase separately for $29.99 USD.

This additional story content takes place following the events of Lost Judgment. While Yagami is out of town, Kaito picks up a lucrative case that leads him to search for his old flame, Mikiko. Alongside Jun, a teenager claiming to be Kaito and Mikko’s son, he must uncover the truth behind Mikko’s disappearance. At the same time, he must deal with a powerful syndicate connected to Kamurocho’s criminal underworld.

Players will not only get to experience this new story from the perspective of Kaito, but will also be able to take advantage of a range of new features thanks to his specific skill set.

These features include:

Challenge all-new bosses with Kaito’s unique combat styles, scour Kamurocho for new collectibles, and dive into Kaito’s past in this larger-than-life drama expansion spanning four chapters.

The ability to go beast mode with Kaito’s aggressive Bruiser fighting style or crank up the defense with his Tank fighting style.

Tap into Kaito’s Primal Focus to literally sniff out clues, identify suspects and crack the case with his instincts.

Sourcehttps://www.rpgfan.com/2022/03/08/lost-judgment-story-expansion-the-kaito-files-releases-march-28th/

Lost-Judgment-The-Kaito-Files.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

The Kaito Files DLC is Releasing on March 28th, 2022

From Source:

Yakuza spin-off Lost Judgment will receive a new DLC story expansion ,The Kaito Files, available on both PlayStation and Xbox platforms starting March 28th.

Play as the muscle of the Yagami Detective Agency, Masaharu Kaito, and take on a new case that ties up loose ends of his past in The Kaito Files. Kaito brings his own Primal Focus detective techniques and two beastly fighting styles to challenge new foes and crack the case with a distinct Kaito swagger.

- SEGA

SEGA and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio have announced that Lost Judgment, which released in September 2021, will receive new story content in the form of DLC The Kaito Files. The DLC contains 4 additional chapters to the Lost Judgment story and will be available for free to those who own the Ultimate Edition of the game, and those who have the Season Pass. It will also be available to purchase separately for $29.99 USD.

This additional story content takes place following the events of Lost Judgment. While Yagami is out of town, Kaito picks up a lucrative case that leads him to search for his old flame, Mikiko. Alongside Jun, a teenager claiming to be Kaito and Mikko’s son, he must uncover the truth behind Mikko’s disappearance. At the same time, he must deal with a powerful syndicate connected to Kamurocho’s criminal underworld.

Players will not only get to experience this new story from the perspective of Kaito, but will also be able to take advantage of a range of new features thanks to his specific skill set.

These features include:

Challenge all-new bosses with Kaito’s unique combat styles, scour Kamurocho for new collectibles, and dive into Kaito’s past in this larger-than-life drama expansion spanning four chapters.

The ability to go beast mode with Kaito’s aggressive Bruiser fighting style or crank up the defense with his Tank fighting style.

Tap into Kaito’s Primal Focus to literally sniff out clues, identify suspects and crack the case with his instincts.

Sourcehttps://www.rpgfan.com/2022/03/08/lost-judgment-story-expansion-the-kaito-files-releases-march-28th/

Lost-Judgment-The-Kaito-Files.jpg

Can't wait to kick some *ss wearing a silky orange shirt. Will pickup Lost Judgment now once I am done with the backlog. I was waiting for all the dlc to release so I can pick it up. Any idea if there is an ultimate edition disc available ? 

Edited by SuperT

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

Can't wait to kick some *ss wearing a silky orange shirt. Will pickup Lost Judgment now once I am done with the backlog. I was waiting for all the dlc to release so I can pick it up. Any idea if there is an ultimate edition disc available ? 

I don't think they ever released an Ultimate Edition Disc version of Lost Judgement anywhere in the World. It's not even there in Amazon US. If you want disc version, you will have to buy the base game disc + season pass separately (or just Kaito DLC separately if you want only that). I think Lost Judgement is cross buy though (Not sure), so you should be able to get whatever disc is cheaper (again, not sure of this!!)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Done with Judgement. Just went straight with the main story line, ignoring the side missions.

STORY: At the beginning, it was a bit a difficult to adjust to the story line with characters that are non yakuza and just normal civilians. But overall, it was an overall 4/5 for the story, which kept me hooked considering we did not have a lot of characters in the main story compared to normal like a dragon games.

RGG studio just knows how to create multiple layers to a story and interlink every character to each other for the main plot in someway. :hi:

This cutscene was proper hype:

Gameplay: Yagami knowing martial arts made this more fun as brawler and also in-game mechanics such as fatal wounds and 40,000 for a medical kit :lol:made it more interesting as I was not doing any side missions.

Music: Nothing to stay as always top-notch and just found yet another banger

Now a proper break because kiryu is coming back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Completed the game.
Has the best combact system in entire series. i really loved main story 9/10 for me  but first judgment  had better main story.
School stories were mixed bag some really great others were like grinding. bikers club had some really funny moments but actual races were like grinding but robotics games were great. 

7 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Completed the game.
Has the best combact system in entire series. i really loved main story 9/10 for me  but first judgment  had better main story.
School stories were mixed bag some really great others were like grinding. bikers club had some really funny moments but actual races were like grinding but robotics games were great. 

Haven't played it yet. Will do after gaiden. 

But this came in my recommendations . What a banger

15 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Completed the game.

Bought this when the deluxe ed was on sale. Haven’t started yet, this has me hyped up

• Like 1